Reviews for Most Dangerous When It Comes Late In Life
Vonn 185 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This was a fantastic story. I laughed out loud with some of the stuff Danny was going on about. Manchurian foot rot. Munchhausen by proxy. I don't anyone can fuss quite like Danny.

I first thought the pre slash thoughts were totally Danny's- which throughout the story was implied. But then I began to think that maybe, since Steve's defenses were down from being so sick, that he started all this cuddling because that was really what he wanted to do with Danny but would never go there. I might be wrong. Maybe in your summary you could warn 'pre slash' or something. That way readers might not think it's coming out of left field. And those who don't like slash can avoid it. But with these two personalities and the way they carry on, not to mention the physical differences, I can definitely see them being easy marks for slash:

Please keep up the great work. You have quite a gift.
Jeff chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Liked the banter between the guys and Danny taking care of Steve. Not sure Steve would become such a baby though when sick. I really don't understand the obsession so many writers have to slash them. Guys can get close and personal without it having to be slash.
Schroll91 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I liked this story a lot. It was nice that for once it was Steve being hurt/sick and not Danny.

I especially like this little part of their conversation.

"You were a lot more agreeable when you were delirious. Cuddlier, too."

Steve stops eating. "What?"

"Nothing, it's fine.

That was really funny :b
noone2 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
OK a little further into slash than I'd like but hey they really are asking for it with the on screen bromance they have going on in the series anyway, but I really loved this. Fever and h/c just go together so well and the idea of a vulnerable Steve (or Danny for that matter?) Really who can complain?

Seriously well written. More please.

J:)
francis2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Great story. You really got all the bad things on being sick, and the bad things on being the caregiver, and add a romantic end to the mix. Loved it!
tanya13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
loved this story! they were just sooo cute! so spot on with the characterization of both danny and steve i swear it was as if i was watching the show.
macgirl6 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great story! One of the best I've read in a long time
Daisymae chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
This is so sweet and cute. I would love to see this scenario on TV.
lynnrxgal chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Who knew that the measles could be so... exciting!
deanssammy chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
squee i really love it and i hope theres gonna be an other chapter,because i wanna have more,so please.
evening spirit chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
First and foremost, you are a fantastic writer. The way you put words together is easy on the brain, they flow so smothly it's a great pleasure to read your story. You have voices of those characters down pat. I especially envy your Danno-voice and how you're able to make him as eloquent as he is on the show. I could almost see him waving his hands to accompany those words, as I could see Steve making his 'faces' - the kicked puppy dog face mostly, lol. And I loved some phrases you threw in on occasion, like "he doesn't know whether to be impressed or depressed by that realization", that are kind of - dunno - poetic in a sense that you play with the meaning and the sound of words at the same time.

I used to read and love slash stories in SPN RPS fandom, so I am not anti-slash. But here, I'm not really buying the whole 'falling in love' angle. Nonetheless I'm more than willing to squint and pretend I don't see that part, because your stories are overall a very entertaining read. I think I have read something back on LJ but can't remember what that was, hmm.

Anway, thanks for sharing. :)
Agni chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oh my god, I love all of this. Fantastic job! Sick, clingy!Steve turns my insides to mush. And fathermode-and-pining!Danno. Ahhh. You're fantastic.