Reviews for The Box
This was fantastic! Loved it so much. Very well written
Vania de Paula chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Obrigada. Gostei muito.
ninawcfan chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
That was beyond beautiful! I hesitated continuing initially because I'm not a fan of hurt Neal stories, but I couldn't stop once I started because your style is very compelling, and simply drew me in. And what can I say I love classic stroytelling: how I would describe your style. Inspite of Neal severely hurt I liked that you kept his fighting and impish spirit alive through it all. I absolutely loved the juxtaposition of the three love stories : Peter/El, Diana/Christie, and Neal/Kate. I'm huge fan of Neal's capacity for love and you showcased it beautifully.
Great job with the character of Ryan, gave me chills how calm he was in death. You directed me to this story at the USA forum website...thanks.
Readergirl56 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Was the letter Diana reading the written by a soldier in the civil war? I can't remember what his name was. Anyways great chapter.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Oh my goodness. Something so beautiful and touching. I had my heart melting and tears running. Very brilliant story.
And I happened to read it just on the day, 9/11. And I got the better sense of what that day meant for those far away over the ocean.
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Ah, you have me all weepy eyed over here. Great story!
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Woahh. you are such a good writer! its 3am and i am in a whole new world. ugg. need sleep xD
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
i loved this SO much! im sorry i havent reviewed up till now. words cant even describe how amazing this was! Neal and Diana were so cute, poor Neal though. well, hes gonna be ok! wow, no damage to his leg? oh well, its a happy ending! oh man, hoestly, i LOVED this story, so, so, so, SOOOO much! it was just amazing! absolutely fantastic! :D great job, again, i loved it!
leahk80 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
wow, just...wow
Heaven's Archer chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Gorgeous story is gorgeous.
Fab 50's chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Have read all your stories tonight they are amazing. I love what you do with the characters. I would love a story now with a Neal that is comfortable in his own skin. I'm not sure what you call them a case fic I think.
CasiNight chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Wow. Great story. I liked the incorporation of Brian Williams, pretty comedic. Really great story. Thank you.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
This was a really great, really emotional story. It really shook me and took a chokehold on my heart. I think I have been crying non stop through the last chapters...

I'm really glad I found this story, thank you for writing it!
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Glad it's finally end. Happily.

But with all of that excruciating pain Neal had to feel, I'd have preferred that he passed out most of the time because of the pain so that he wouldn't fell that pain for a constant long time like this.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »