Reviews for Coming Back to Yourself
Dezzi95 chapter 15 . 8/26
Seriously love this story, I really want you to finish this it could be so great! How does everyone react to each other after they're all done getting to know their true mates? What are they going to do about Maria now that everyone knows about her? And what about Jacob and Sam and their mates, since Bella changed them and the girls don't remember really anything from their human lives? So many questions! Please please finish! :)
tammyleeroberts chapter 2 . 1/30
Will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon
tammyleeroberts chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Please finish this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will bella and peter help jasper find himself will the volturi be a problem or a friend
tammyleeroberts chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
tammyleeroberts chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Love it
monay9e chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Hhhheeeeyyyyyy! I need my fix!
shawnta.horton chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
can you please update this?
nikolasowa chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
are you going to continue this story?
B4bidden Products chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Pretty please start this story again its one of the best I've read in a awhile
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Kinda disappointed that there wasn't an epic fight between the Cullens and Bella w/ her crew. Thought that was what this was leading to. It would've been more believable than just everything aligning into new slots like you had it happen. Your story, though.
clj667 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Nice story sad to see it unfinished for so long.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
a bientot
Mist17 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!? IM LOVING THIS!