Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Artifacts
LeonCaboose chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Thats it...thats the ending...completly disappointing.
Kyle chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I can tell though you did good on noting the interior wall being thin as that's how it is in real life.

However THIS scene for sure would attract the cops as either the store owner or a shopper would get a hold of the police and news agencies have scanners that listen for calls so they can race to be the first ones providing news coverage at 6 o clock.

This episode should be on the nightly news and likely blown out of proportion like when most news stations do such as CNN or MSNBC.
Kyle chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I think I forgot to post this.

Actually I liked the descriptions of Hyrule Castle on here.

You know what would be neat? A modern Hyrule fangame either based off of the Minish Cap graphics set or something original where you don't squint at the pixels.

Sadly I find A Link To The Past too squinty to see and actually like the original Zelda graphic set better and Minish Cap better then ALTTP for the overhead versions.
Kyle chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
About the police chase. You're wrong on police chases always having crashes and crowded traffic.

A lot of police chases the police go what's called *Tracking* mode where they follow the suspect at a distance to see how he drives and often the suspect slows down. I've seen some chases where they even obey traffic signals.

There was one chase in particular where it was unusual in that a person running the police backed off and the suspect even got out to pump gas and took off then decided to surrender at a motel but the police didn't show up so he drove somewhere else then got out of the vehicle.

He got out of the vehicle walking down the street a couple blocks with a cigar in his mouth with the news crew all around him filming yet not one cop was showing up until he got into a parking lot
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
During the 80s/90s we used to be able to buy stuff from Japan until Japan as their economy exploded started since Japan used the highest quality materials possible as they took great pride in their work and all our Japan electronics lasted us a very long time.

Before they became Westernize the leaders of an industry would actually commit ritual suicide if they failed as in Japan everybody has to agree in a group setting where if you even voice an opinion that's different they used to label you as an outcast which had a huge impact in your life in all areas.

If you think being different in America or Britain is bad it was way worse in Japan.

From what I hear Japan now also has shipped overseas from China.
Kyle chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
What about goods and transportation? Does Hyrule make their own materials like their own electronics,vehicles, ? or do they rely on slave labor like how the USA buys stuff from China. (which sadly most Americans have forgotten how to make simple things like shoes) Yes even something simple like 'shoe strings' are no longer made in the USA and when things are made with slave labor there is no love put into the product.

The 90s truly where the last best times because you had a choice of either China made or American Made until tax hikes scared the businesses away and now China is giving workers higher wages as they have made equal to 80 cents a day which part of it goes to the Communist Party regardless if the worker agrees or not. You have NO choice when working in China unless the government gives you permission.

The 90s is when the concept of designing something to break down after a certain period of time so people will buy more came into usage which is why a lot of electronics always break down right after the warranty date.

Sometime in the 90s during the Clinton era the democrats actually passed a law that allows labels to say something is "Made In The USA" even though the parts come from China.

For example if you're toaster was designed in China but assembled in the USA they made it legal to slap the label on so therefore if something is "Made In The USA" it doesn't mean it actually is. It only means the product was put together in the USA but the parts were made from China.

Right now China's artificial economy bubble is popping just this year and are ready to have a housing crash because their economy comes from America.

Note. I am not sure if Europe makes their own products or if they ship overseas to make the prices cheaper.
Espeonage Espeon chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Good chapter as always, but there is one, or several depending on how you look at it, error. Ganon is spelled Ganon. 1 N, not 2. It is probably the most common mistake I have ever seen on a Zelda fanfic, but it is Ganon, not Gannon, just like it is Ganondorf, not Gannondorf. Other than that though, this chapter is good. You might have the aforementioned error in previous chapters, but I haven't caught it if you had. Ciao, Espeonage Espeon.
LeonCaboose chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter, hope you keep going. You have 6 days to post the next one or I kill a bunny.
Kyle chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
So nobody noticed the second fight and called the cops when Sein grabbed the birdhouse from someone's garden?
Kyle chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I don't get it. So (what is the name of your OC anyways?) decided to chase after the book thief and there was not ONE cop car involved or even a news copter following the chase?

Even if by dumb luck there wasn't a cop car the news copter for sure would be covering this chase. Maybe you could have it where the news copter had their radio get jammed and not be able to contact the police.
Yes that has actuallhy happened during a police chase where a suspect is hiding with the cops going right by him because of communication problems between ground and air.

I do not know how to find it again butthere was one police pursuit in particular where the suspect drove to his grandmothers house because she was dying and going to pass any day so the news crew saw the suspect climb several fences and hid in someones yard for several minutes as police drove past.

Sorry for grammar erros but I am really excited from the heat and cannot settle down.

We are having unusually hot weather here in Oregon up to 95F and then it will go back to unusually cold weather followed by more unusual warmth. It's like a roller coaster.
The nights have been bouncing between mid 40s and mid 50s at night meaning most of the night is above 60F. :

The suspect made it to his mothers house and eventually did say good bye and surrendered to authorities.
Kyle chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I am not sure if I mentioned this but I would like you to make a reference chapter to this world.

I know one author actually went as far as making a map of modern Hyrule and while I do not expect you to do that due to a lack of creative energy in this world I would appreciate a chapter or 2 describing the world like the different neighborhoods/geograpy and so we can have a better grasp.

One thing I DO know about your modern Hyrule is Kakiriko makes engines and manufactors them.

I enjoyed the fight scene being more realistic such as him trying to use his cell phone to dial the police but was too shocked to dial and you remembered about the cell phone after the fight.

Most authors would just forget about the cell phone or have the cell phone magically stay with the main character with no explanations whatsoever.

I am glad you can handle constructive criticism most authors would either ignore advice or blowup if they feel ticked off when advice is given.
Kyle chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
"The whole thing seemed very cloak and dagger."

Does that mean you've watched the movie from the 80s then? (Cloak And Dagger) where the kid gets the mysterious floppy disk that some men are trying to kill him for and he has to go on the run?
LeonCaboose chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful chapter. You have a total of 8 days to post the next or else...
Espeonage Espeon chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Another great chapter, of course. You have set my expectations quite high, so well done. Anyways, around the fifth paragraph, in one of the quotes, you forgot to capitalize 'you're', and a few lines beneath that, 'you've' should be capitalized. Anyways, keep up the amazing writing! Ciao, Espeonage Espeon.
Espeonage Espeon chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
This... Is really REALLY good! To be quite honest, I haven't noticed any mistakes, a plus, and your plot is simply astounding! I am truly blown away! I hope that updates to this will be fairly regular, because this is amazing! Keep writing! Ciao, Espeonage Espeon.