Reviews for Babality
Skynote chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Oh how I love this story, haha (yeah, I'm a little late for reviewing, as you already know...). I loved the description you used for the realms and I love how you write Sub-Zero's pride in this fic. Poor Scorpion and Sektor xD
unknown chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
wow this was uhhh interestingly funny please make another chapter
Foreteller of Three chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Well, when I first ead tgis, I thought that only Scorpion and Sektor were the only ones unchanged from this magic spell. But now, LOL! But I do wonder how the heck did Kratos and Freddy get in there?

But be sure to update this story as soon as you can.

With all due respect

~Legion262
kim chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
nice dude really funny so dont stop
izzie01789 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
haha lol keep writing
sa-sa chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
lol, this is hilarios! Can't wait till th next update
Lizardsareradical chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Awesome story! I alway thought bababilties were funny. And nice pairing (not romantically of course) of Scorpion and Sektor. They make quite the goofy team. Keep on writing.
kim chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
nice man this was so FUNNY! :) :D
kim chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
dude seriously you gotta update soon this is frickin hilarious:)
HPdarkman229 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
very funny man.
Midnight Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This. Was. BRILLIANT! I laughed so hard how Scorpion stumbled upon Sub-Zero, Smoke, and Cyrax. The TV showing naked girls and a Lady Gaga song and his reaction when he saw them. Also laughed when you described Sub-Zero's office... Geez Sub-Zero, you're making Scorpion jealous and feel bad.

Now baby Noob Saibot is adorable. He's really taken a liking to Scorpion and refused to leave him alone. I was like 'D'aawwwwwww!' at baby Noob's actions and his expressions.

Sektor is just... LMAO. Getting all romantic over "Marina" and finally attaining emotions plus Scorpion dealing with infants who are his rivals and enemies just made this story even more tempting to wait for the next chapter, I really can't wait what will happen to him and Scorpion.

By the way, my absolute favorite line from this chapter: "Property of Kuai Liang, biotch!" I was like, "LMAO"
firefly chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is so well-written and cracky, delivering both a heavy dose of humour and total cuteness. The idea of Scorpion all torn up over the babies is so weird and adorable at the same time. Love the random addition of Sektor to their group and can't wait to read more.

Also, serious LOL at Sub-Zero's ridiculous office. No worries, Scorpion, we still love you. XD
izzie01789 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
CANT wait for chapter 3 i actually read the first chapter awhile ago why didnt i review!
summer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh this needs updating! This is too good to drop!
YellowGrenade chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Can't wait to see more...parenting...!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »