Reviews for Noticable
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh, that ending though. xD

This was a lovely story, and I enjoyed it, as weird as it may sound. But you're a very good writer, friend! -
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I started laughing. That last line. Omg. I can't. That was beautiful.
Curse Soul chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I loved it so much! I was a little sad how this is the only one you have. I really hope you do more
darkgolwneon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
i loved it in every way!
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was really good! I'm glad I read it. The ending was halirious, and I can see that happening. Great job!

Kind Regards, Gg
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hahaha, that ending just made me have a serious fit of the lulzs. XDDDD Anyway, I really enjoyed it I'm kinda surprised that Alfred would let himself get that drunk after saying how much he hates Russia you would think that Alfred would be afraid that he'd do something to him or whatever. But then again Alfred is a bit of an idiot and there was alcohol involved so I guess that explains it. XDDD

Anyway, freaking loved this...I kinda want an sequel now. XDDDD Great job!

Inumaru12
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
... That was your FIRST lemon? Note my stare of disbelief, jaw hitting the keyboard, eyes the size of saucers and blinking every few moments. 'tis very artful, no? Lol, seriously though, you did an AWESOME job. Really, this has to be Gilbert approved.

YYWKMN.
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I BEG FOR PART 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
PFT. I laughed the most at the end. Seriously dude, that was amazing. Even if RusCan isn't my OTP, they're fucking adorable, da? x)
Panda Leaf chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Omg so adorable! I've always love RusCan, but I think I love it 5x more now XD Great job, nice writing but I think I caught a few spelling errors
BlondieBadCat chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Ahahah love it! I think you did a great job on this!
NeilNocterra chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Omg I loved this. :D

It was funny and cute and sexy! Great job!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Good build up, good lemon and hilarious ending. Overall an amazing story.
LazyPersonWhoDoesntLogIn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really liked this story! I personally thought the characters were in character, which is always nice. :) The only things I spotted were the spelling mistakes (no biggy, they're easy to fix and they weren't obnoxious at all) and you made Ivan call Alfred a socialist. Socialism is pretty close to communism, and in America, capitalism is used.
JoyHeart chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Cute. Verrry cute. But you never explained why Russia didn't invite Canada, if his plan was to sex him up and all..