Reviews for Busman's Holiday
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I can't believe I never commented on this story! It's wonderful that Spock Prime will have someone who knows and loves him to help him through this new universe.
mysweetkat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love the story and the rare pairing.
iadggm chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Your story was recommended by Aconitum-Napellus, who I think is a very good author. I was really impressed not only by your writing buy by your creativity as well. Very good job. I look forward to more stories from you.
Magnolia815 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh I liked this a lot!
sarhea chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lovely fic! For het-pairings I definitely lean towards Spock/Christine.

Would be interesting to read a sequel... how would their younger counterparts (or the current Enterprise crew) react when they find out about (a) Prime being in a relationship (b) Lauren Patterson being from his timeline.

Just an idea.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ooooohhhh I'm so happy you came up with this story - it's a great idea. And like others - I hope you will continue this - so much potential
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this was so beautiful. And so hopeful! The past relationship between the two was so concisely implied. It's left me feeling happy - thank you!
Aconitum-Napellus chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was beautiful :-) Absolutely lovely!
murphycat chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great story, but there has to be a follow up. YOu can't leave us hanging. If you need a Beta,then I'll help you. Good job, excellent idea/concept.
gallena chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I got to say I didn't think I would because I dislike the the reboot universe intently. But your story was so well written and believable. Really well done.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Another great Spock Chapel story. This is crying out for a sequel.
Ster J chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
All kinds of awesomeness in this story! How soon will there be a sequel?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I liked this.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Dr. Patterson and Selek are not the only clever people who come with this story... My hat is off to you! An adorable tale, and I love the ending. *sigh*
RS chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome premise! More please!