Reviews for The Battle Never Ends
Hybrid13 chapter 32 . 9/21
at this moment im thinking 'fuck godammit to hell why did the last chapter i can read end there'

anyway i really admire how well you have seamlessly intergrated naruto metal gear world. the next chapter alway leaves me wanting more and that last little twist with sunny was a surprise i didnt see coming. whether she is or isnt his daughter remains to be seen but i believe you conferim it somehow in the future
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 9/20
I wish this had more deserving reviews and spread the damn love of concept because reading this again, and I still envy the idea, great job.
Franc chapter 25 . 9/10
Goooo damn. I am booored. I've been waiting for like, 8 chapters for Naruto to actually stop being a little bitch and do something and...nothing. He just keeps getting kicked around, and around, and around. And that's not fun. You usually kick ass at knowing when to make sure that you're character has a break and comes across as human and at least gets a win. Not. One. Freaking. Win. I can't read on. Its too much for my poor little heart that just wants Naruto to fucking do something. Like. Fuck. I'm not even sure why only 5 clones. Barely explained. Why can't he use the other stuff? No real clue. Does he keep on trying, or try to fix himself? Not even a bit. Essentially, compared to all you other Narutos this one sucks balls. So yeah. Its late. I'm pissed as fuck at this story. I hope it burns down, down, down, down.
WookieMan chapter 14 . 9/3
Damn good story, however I'm going to take a break from it so I don't burn myself out on it.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 32 . 8/31
After imagining all sorts of f*cked up scenarios, this felt really anti-climactic somehow.. Not that i'm complaining mind you. I guess the next question is whether there will be some drama about the whole 'Naruto is the father' thing and how much if it's gonna happen.
Umm chapter 32 . 8/28
Good luck with this story but I'm losing interest these chapters I swear ever since the Shadow Moses event this story's getting dull. Maybe it's the slightly forced Naruto/Olga you have where she's like a female Sasuke and Wolf brushed off like how Hinata was from Pein(lol). The whole back in forth between the two just seem to drag on and by then, I just gave up and tried to skip their interactions. It's so bad and cheesy but MGS is all about that but man this pairing is ugh. The Naruto/Snake moments are entertaining like a kid bantering with an old man. Even the moments he has with Catherine are wacky. Even Johnny is somewhat entertaining but Olga I can't stand her she's so boring. On the topic of him being Sunny's dad, its kinda obvious but not really suprising. Hopefully you won't make her as boring as she was in MGS4. I enjoyed your story up to this point, but I can't even muster up an interest to see this to "The End" good luck.
lovely read chapter 32 . 8/20
I'm a fan of those fics where Naruto and company read some of these fanfiction. I would LOVE to see a simulated reaction to this chapter. Learning about the daughter, the raging flipout and jacking up of the scientist, everything. I'm betting it would be gold.
scout360pyro chapter 32 . 8/19
Out of all your crossover stories, this is one of the ones that had captivated me the most, in part I think because I have never played any of the metal gear games and as a result don't really know much of the lore. I really fucking hope you are able to continue this at some point man because damn is it good.
Narutard..
Arch-Daishou chapter 32 . 8/10
Nice going Patriots... You have officially pissed off Papa kitsune! Enjoy your funerals mother fuckers!
Intresting enough Juri return in Street Fighter 5.. Acually Saving Cammy from Vega... I did not see that coming.

While Vega did not seem interested in chasing or hurting canny and was glad she and the dolls escaped
Desultorynights chapter 32 . 8/8
Maaaaaaan, I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story so much!
bme2589 chapter 32 . 8/2
Hmmm... you know the speech Raiden when he went berserk mode in Revengeance? Now with the whole daughter thing i'm half hoping (is it half-hoping or just half hoping?) that Naruto does something like that, I like it when that stuff happens.
KingRamses chapter 32 . 7/29
Happy to see you're still with this awesome story. Good update and reveal about Sunny. Makes sense
Naosj chapter 2 . 7/28
Ever read your old reviews and want to slap yourself for being a twat?

Well ... the jist of what I said stands. This is an interesting story.

Half a decade already...