Reviews for The Battle Never Ends
Bloody Song chapter 31 . 5/4
I still love this story please update when you can
Asura no Megami Tensei chapter 32 . 5/2
Very nice story.. Nicely done adjustments to Naruto's character and abilities in order to fit in the Metal Gear world perfectly.. Please update soon
Asura no Megami Tensei chapter 1 . 5/2
You, the dude named R. Your criticism is noted but really?. Who do you think you are? You spew random sh*t out of nowhere but I bet you don't even understand half of what this story is trying to tell. Let me ask you. Could you possibly write a story better than this one? Of this quality and creativity? No, because the fact that you don't understand what a certain story is trying to tell is enough proof that you would make a sh*tty writer. So do us a favor and keep your opinions and fantasies to your self. Keep you pathetic whining and bitching to yourself...
UzumakiKazuma chapter 32 . 5/2
All I can say is.. this is my crack addiction now lmao Seriously bro this story has been my favorite for YEARS now. When you get the time, I would appreciate it if you update this. Also will Naruto ever return to his world or will his world find out what happened to him?
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 6 . 3/16
YESSSSS. IT'S NOT METAL GEAR RELATED WITH OUT THE CARDBOARD BOX. caps off to you my friend, or should I say caps on?
R chapter 9 . 2/17
Naruto is underpowered, barely able, and he lacks conviction.

Fuck this.
R chapter 7 . 2/17
Dude. Naruto got his ass kicked AGAIN.

By a ninja.
R chapter 6 . 2/17
So a nuke is about to be launched, and naruto still can't bring himself to kill? What te fuck?
R chapter 4 . 2/17
I am severely fucking irritatated with naruto's constant floundering. He has chakra. He has ninjutsu. He is strong than most anyone, and he is still woefully dependent on technology.

And he feels guilty over the deaths of people who would make him a lab rat. That is bullcrap.
Ekwal chapter 32 . 2/17
Bro... PLEASE UPDATE THISSSS!
It's too awesome to be left alone! TT
Great story and thx
RiVKyske chapter 19 . 2/16
Wow...just before reaching Ocelot, Naruto got affected by something. Then when Naruto is shooting at him with a gun...Naruto missed. Seems like Ocelot has a few gallons of Felix Felicis huh?
V01dSw0rd chapter 32 . 1/24
AWWWW...
UPDATE! SO NEEDED!
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Boring and Cliche.
Jatok chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I have returned to this story, armed with knowledge of the metal gear universe! Damn, that Sorrow reference went WAY over my head the first time
trollkingNO.1 chapter 32 . 11/30/2016