Reviews for Longing for Estonia
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
LOL, great work like always!

When Poland thought that Eesti didn't go shopping, I was thinking "but then where would he get his manga?"... until I realized he prolly reads it online like most otakus in this day and age XD.

Ivan and Yao in the shower... yaoi fangirls would like dat. Not me, though. Really.

You should write a sequel to this :)
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Well, I'm kinda sad that its over. Putting Poland in it totally cracked me up. I'm also surprised that Poland doesn't shop at Aeropostale or Charlotte Ross.

How many Tickle Me Elmos did they read reviews for?
maidofstrife chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
RoChu and Estonia. I love you! Really, Estonia needs more love and having RoChu told in his PoV is a nice relief. It just feels better to have a love story from someone else's point of view. Hope you'll update :3
invisiblecanada chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
poor Estonia lol

and yay Gareth and Rubio have appeared in all their glory lol
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Ah, poor Ivan. I’m sad this story has only two not posted chapters left. I still need to be occupied. Oh, well I guess I’m going to have to wait for the new chapters. I’m now going to check out some of your other stories.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I don't know why, but I giggled when it said China bought cinnamon rolls.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
They should have got a Easy Button at Staples.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Reading Fanfiction to keep me from thinking about food. I lose my wisdom teeth today, and I can't eat for 8 hours before the process. I'm going to review every chapter, because reviews are awesome and I need to do something.

My favorite line in this chapter has to be "Alright, everybody out of the Vodka Moblie, we're here!"
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I can't wait to see more of this! Poor Eesti, he must watch a yaoi fanfic unfold before his bespectacled eyes. Oh well, I get to read and LOL mercilessly. TEEHEE!
invisiblecanada chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
hmmm i wonder where Ivan went lol
Pleakley's Dumpling chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
...

GRANDMA. THIS IS LOVE.
invisiblecanada chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
not bad for your first shot at Yaoi

its better than what i can do lol
Pleakley's Dumpling chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
D'awwwwwww That's so cute! :3

Eduard needs more love!

Also, I loved Toris in this fic. Good job, keep it up! :)