Reviews for Unexpected
Savory chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I like the fact that Bella in essence gave him the silent treatment. I think it was her way of being strong in the only way she really can be at that moment but I also like that in the end she saw that he let her be that way. I think it shows her and the reader that he isn't a heartless bastard and really does care about her.

Looking forward to them talking again and to the next progression.
me and my edward chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
This story was rec'd by Savory from another story I am reading. I'm glad I took a chance and can't wait for you to continue updating! Love the story line and looking forward to the journey!
LadyChery chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This s such a wonderful story!
LadyChery chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love it!
LadyChery chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Great story!
LadyChery chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I'm so glad Savory recommended your story. I'm shocked you don't have mre updates already, this is a great story. I'm truly looking forward to reading more.
ilike2read2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
this is an awesome story. very well written. I'm lookin forward to see where and how you are going with this story. I do think Bella is a little too easy going with this, but it could be part of the plot. hope you up date soon and offen.

Thanks John
Savory chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I like the way in which you revealed a little bit about Bella's background. I think by doing that it allows Edward's world to be woven into her own better and in a way that doesn't seemed forced, that maybe these two really are meant to be together even if the way they met was not the norm. Sometimes though the norm is not the best way.

I am looking forward to the meeting between Bella and Edward's family and really in just seeing how the rest of this story unfolds.

You are doing a great job. I know that it can be disappointing when you put yourself out there and don't get much of a response but please don't give up. You have a great deal of talent.
Savory chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Really nice start to this story. I love the descriptions of her apartment and the photos that she has taken. It makes them very visual and adds to the appeal of the story.

I am looking forward to more and to seeing how his family comes into play with Bella and how the relationship between them develops.

Good job!
imlovinfanfic chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
please update soon. i can't wait for more. thanks!
2,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195