Reviews for Chapter 1 Back to the Grid
Not again...
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Never think to look up.
Rebecca13787 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Wow. Even on the title you had me hooked! Is there a part two to this? Cuz the ending was allitle mischievous of you! :D please write more!
That was awsome!
emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
This story is actually pretty amazing I really like and I hope you update it soon because,excuse my french, shit just got serious xD! Lol I had the best time reading it and I am nw a tron/sam flynn yaoi fan kind of girl!
quantuminferno chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
holy crap... this was the greatest Tron fic I've read to date. XD There isn't anything I don't like about it. You've got action, suspense, and the ending of it was an evil cliffhanger. I can't even put into words about how incredibly written that moment between Tron and Sam was.

wonderful writing. I hope there's a chapter two coming soon.
ryu433 chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
when are you going to update this fic? i so want to see what happens next. can't wait to see how tron and sam get together.

hope to see the next chapter soon.
hotstep122 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
bitch-slapped Gem
Cyrus Drawon chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Awesome story when will part 2 be up?

Is the name going to be the same?

U are good!

Love it, thumbs up!
Delphine Pryde chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Well written, I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
56th Reg. Sergeant Epps Hande chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Gimme part 2, quick! :)
Daikun the Time Sage chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
So many things just happened and I'm loving it...

First off, I like the idea of Gem getting into the user world even if just for a few seconds.

Second OMG I thought over protective Tron was cute but that pales in comparison to jealous Tron.

Third if you bring MCP back to the grid you will officially be the coolest person ever

And last woot awkward Alan meets Tron moment, I love that Tron calls him Alan-One it's so cute!

P.S. As per usual your writing is amazing and I await the next chapter

-Daikun the Time Sage
Delete account know chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
wow love this chapter i hope sam doesn't leave tron i really hope you update soon
RatchetXHide chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
djahfjdhjfhas

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON. AND THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE TRON AND SAM MOMENTS.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
So... Zuse and Gem were in it for their survival... Makes sense. Although de-rezzing couldn't have happened to a more deserving program.

Um... Survival sex... That's... New. :D Lol... Actually it was interesting, and made a lot of sense. (god knows Tron would be to stoic to do anything with his feelings otherwise.)

Whoa... Siren bull rush... Okay so I figure Tron probably gets shoved into the light... But did the Sirens? Or did they not come and just wanted to get Tron out of the grid.

hmmmmm... Most update soon- need answers! :D
Daikun the Time Sage chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
...I'm speechless...your patience deffiniatly payed off, that was the best circuitry fondling I've read...it was all so good. And oh no don't feel awkward Sam embrace the love hehehehehe

I really do love this story and I read it the first chance I get when you post. And I hug you because this story actually got me out of a terrible fit of depression I had lately but now it's all smiles DDDDDDD

P.S. I hug you for you awesomeness *hug* and now I wait for more but don't worry about rushing it this story is worth any wait

-Daikun the Time Sage