Reviews for Sleeping Symmetry
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awe! So cute! ;)
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I've never even SEEN this anime, but I liked your Adventure Time works... So I've been reading these Death the Kid and Elizabeth things, and even though I don't even know who these guys are or what they look like, most of them are very cute.
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
:D 3

Total adorableness! Awww, so happy for Kid! Good job!
Lori von Loco chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Adorableeeee! :D
Arik chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hey there. I love this little one shot, its very cute and appropriate for the sister's and kid's relationship. The length was great, enough detail to make it interesting, but not so much that i skipped any of it! I could totally see this happening...especially Liz's comment about "How lucky kid is," it was great! So keep of your great work...lets make the world symmetrical (I don't know where that came from).

Arik
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh my gosh i really envy those sisters :O

haha anyways, this seriously is something that could have happened XD so like Kid... and Patty... AND Liz to do this :3

good job! loving your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hehehe, cute. I liked it, It was funny too. :P
SHINI chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OH My !

what a adorable , funny , realistic and cute story O.O

i love it :D

hehe i hope you do more like this ;)
Nukem999 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was a very sweet and VERY accurate story. All the Soul Eater fics I've read so far have taken the characters way out of their range and made them too unlike their true selves from the anime. Here, you captured all of them appropriately and you managed to squeeze in some cute romantic sparks between the Sisters and Kid. It really worked well! I mean, I honestly felt you captured the characters perfectly. This cute "semi pairing-ish sparks" felt believable for the characters personalities and the story was cute, simple, and appropriate for their relationship. I hope you write more cute stuff like this great job, seriously, GREAT job.
animazing23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
...they're so lucky...

haha, adorable story! loved it! :D
LittleWuve chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This scene is just sooo cute and well written :)

It isn't long but, well, it doesn't need to be. Thanks for sharing it with the fandom!
OtakuKnitter chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was freakin' cute... Funny... And just plain awesome... You my friend have just earned yourself a digital cookie. *tosses cookie*
OtakuKnitter chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lacrow chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I like this little piece! It was funny and enjoyable, and quite frankly you don't see as many 'snapshots' of Kid or Black Star as you do with Soul and Maka. Very well written too!