Reviews for On the Road to Viridian City
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my gawb! Hetalia and pokemon! And usuk nonetheless *Fangirl squeal* my mind has been blown! :D
Minuet Pavlov chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is... one of my favorite FF of all the time. Im not even kidding.
First and foremost, Im really pleased with your knowlodge of Pokémon History. Finding an AU envolving all this richness is something truly delightful.
The first time I read it, I was so excited!
First the folklore of Kanto with the Clefairys in Mount Moon, next the story of Azelf and last the legend of the Hero of Unova.
I LOVED their parties, so fitting. The thought of Alfred having a Joltik make me giggle and the fact of Arthur having a Drifloon made me smile fondly.
It was notalgic hearing they were in Viridan Forest with those damned Beedrills, in Pastoria City -the fact it was the rainy city of Sinnoh sent me flying to the sun- and Mistralton and Nacrene City.
Alfred being under the tutelage of Skyla and Lenora made me shout of hapiness. I was so happy about Alfred being interested on archeology and being his usual hyper-heroe-self with Skyla. I can barely imagine him on Relic Castle, it must be like taking a kid to a candy shop
Arthur and his encounter with Azelf, and Alfred wanting to become the Hero of Unova. Even if those regions are kind of new, it was like a knock out to my childhood. It was fun imagine Arthur on Lake Valor being saved and become a chosen one and Alfred just encountering in the future either Zekrom or N -and even later Kyurem in the Giant Chasm.-

Maybe you are asking yourself why Im so hyper about. Well, I found a jewel. A very well-written AU from two of my favorite things, merged in to perfection.
The little facts, the perfect use of folklore and locations, the beatiful selection of the pokémons, the very nerve to combine the core of Alfred and Arthur into the essence of Pokémon.
This was so good.
My thanks for making a prompt such like this.
Really, thank you very much.

Oh, and I... uhm, forgive my english. Its not my first lenguage and I was really excited writting this review.
Dragon356 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this! I hope you update this soon! I know it's been a little over a year since you started this story, but I'm going to keep with it! Until then, I will have hopes that you put another chapter in! Soooo... By! Haha! ;3
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved it. XD I love Pokemon, and I love Hetalia... so this cute little crossover is perfect for me, haha. Thanks so much for posting it, I can't wait till the next part!
bubbleblossoms chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh, where do I start?

I LOVE both of these series, and I LOVE your writing just as much. At first I wasn't sure about these two making a crossover, but once you threw in Whale as a Wailord and Tony as a Elgyem, I was convinced xD

Nice story, hope you write more like these! :D
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ahh this is so awesome! Will you write/have you written more from this AU? :D
Homura chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hetalia Pretty good (And History class for free)

Pokemon Best stuff on Earth

HetaliaPokemon Aww hellz yeah,you better keep writing this stuff!

Hhahha,but I lived it! Hope you update soon! :)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was great! I can't get over how lovely everything was (two amazing series), and am eager to read more about it!
angel61991 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i love it! it would b awesome if u continued this!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story promises to be made of awesome! I can't wait to read the rest!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh pokemon, how I loved thee so!

And I'm waiting for Alfred to meet Artie's Mismagus... Fufufu...
RoguefanAM chapter 1 . 8/6/2011 it! Hope to see you write more of this. I need more subtle pokemon-flavored USUK. 3

I also loved that Arthur had a Rapidash (my favorite pokemon ever).
White Wabbit chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love it! D I hope you update because this is an intresting story so far espically Arthur's encounter with Azulf.
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
omg I dont know whether to laugh or squeal with delight. amazing.