Reviews for To Be Equal
rinningan chapter 2 . 6/18
Write more? * puppy dog eyes no jutsu*
Faery66 chapter 2 . 6/13
Hope to read more soon.

D
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 3/28
Hi~! :D

I /love/ the premise of this story and what you've written so far! It's so rare that I find someone actually taking a /real/ look at that scene between Loki and Thor at the end of the film and actually /thinking/ about Loki's emotional state at that point. On that note: I find that the deleted scenes from 'Thor' tell us /so much/ more about Loki. I honestly don't know why they were deleted, since they would have /easily/ fit within the 'allowed' film duration... *grumbles*

Aaanyway, back to this story *grins* I love that you're showing Loki's thoughts, his emotions, in such depth here and I'm really happy that someone is treating Loki as a being who has feelings. On the HP side - I can't think of a better moment you could have possibly chosen to start this story at. Harry is in a...well, not 'vulnerable', but his emotional balance is skewed throughout 5th year. Loki is in the same situation. I think they could be good for each other, definitely.
I'm a pretty certain that Loki would encourage Harry's independence from Dumbledore - finally show people that he isn't his Golden Boy, blindly following him, but someone who can make his own choices, his own decision. Harry, in turn, would probably encourage Loki to open up more (if only to Harry) and maybe even help him accept his Jotun origins (that doesn't necessarily mean that Loki will suddenly want to hug Jotuns and be their best friend, but he should definitely not think of himself as a monster anymore). :)

I am really looking forward to seeing this story continue - and please, please, /please/ continue this story, there is /so much/ potential here! - so please, please, /please/ write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see how this story continues! :D
Hisoka Izumi Queen of Misery chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Depressing that this story is probably dead, I was really interested in to how it would advance...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Please don't aband
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
:D
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
pretty darn good
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Very goooood! Be continued?
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Lol ;) yes i you aboutthe twilight lol i look forward to more of your story.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
more please 3 _ 3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Love love love it! so much better then Twilight! :) really! :) I love it I do hope you pick up on it aging some day :)
SoulMore chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
FAN!
Sevvus chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i want more...
TENaSeein chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love this story. It's so unique among the HP/Thor/Avengers crossovers. Please, please, please consider updating this amazing fic!