Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Empathy
Dragonjek chapter 22 . 4/18
You've handled everything beautiful. Everyone's still deeply scarred like Eva characters must be, but the positivity you've brought into the fic works off of it beautifully.

I sincerely hope that you one day find it in you to return to writing this story.
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 4/18
"Anyone can do it, you just have to be willing to identify with them. Some people are better at it than others, but it's something we all have."

...
Is...
Is Shinji's "empathy" actually him reaching out to people with the inborn A.T. Field of every human?
Darkkiller9 chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
I very much like the liberties you've taken with the plot. I hope you will continue this story sometime in the foreseeable future. Til then, good luck in all your ventures.
- Darkkiller9
doors chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
I really love this story and would love to see it finished with a good ending (like everyone lives ending)
doors chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I'm kinda sad that you didn't use the jericho line in this chapter but if your doing your own thing that's okay too.
JDH1080 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Holy shit why have I waited so long to read this story? Better yet why is it not finished? Its amazing, simply amazing. I really hope that you'll pick up this story considering how close you are to the end. It'd be criminal not to give this story a well earned conclusion. So please keep writing and update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Good ending to that! Can't wait for chapter 23!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Whoooa! Good chapter!
Starfire99 chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
You ever going to updating this story? It's been almost 2 YEARS since you've even touched it!
yclui chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Well, well. This has been an interesting ride. I hope we see 23 / 24 / EoE at some point. Thanks for writing!
Ramix chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
So I've spent all night looking through some old amazing fics that I've read in my time. And it seems that a lot of really, REALLY, good fics stopped updating during 2011, what's with that year?
The Jack of Daniels chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ah yes, my all time favorite...

Please don't abandon this
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
"It hardly shows!" I barked, "You can barely work with other people, your attitude makes you look like a bitch, and you disrespect your allies, what do you expect me to act like towards you when you don't show this supposed training?"

This!, was just the most epic thing ive ever seen a author have shinji say
Kanto the Slayer chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Y U NO KEEP WRITING STORY?

No seriously, why? Do me a favor and keep this going. It's intriguing, well-told, and has a realistic Shinji with some GUTS. This is what Eva was supposed to have been!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
I was a bit worried at first that you were justvretellimg NGE with a few minor changes, but these last few chapters have been amazing. Haru and the story of Shinji's aunt and uncle adds a whole new level to your fic, giving it something unique. I know you're working on other stories and are busy with the Air Force (unless you're now off duty), but this story is way too good to abandon, espevially at such an important plot point.