Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Empathy
Darkkiller9 chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
I very much like the liberties you've taken with the plot. I hope you will continue this story sometime in the foreseeable future. Til then, good luck in all your ventures.
- Darkkiller9
doors chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
I really love this story and would love to see it finished with a good ending (like everyone lives ending)
doors chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I'm kinda sad that you didn't use the jericho line in this chapter but if your doing your own thing that's okay too.
JDH1080 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Holy shit why have I waited so long to read this story? Better yet why is it not finished? Its amazing, simply amazing. I really hope that you'll pick up this story considering how close you are to the end. It'd be criminal not to give this story a well earned conclusion. So please keep writing and update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Good ending to that! Can't wait for chapter 23!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Whoooa! Good chapter!
Starfire99 chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
You ever going to updating this story? It's been almost 2 YEARS since you've even touched it!
yclui chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Well, well. This has been an interesting ride. I hope we see 23 / 24 / EoE at some point. Thanks for writing!
Ramix chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
So I've spent all night looking through some old amazing fics that I've read in my time. And it seems that a lot of really, REALLY, good fics stopped updating during 2011, what's with that year?
The Jack of Daniels chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ah yes, my all time favorite...

Please don't abandon this
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
"It hardly shows!" I barked, "You can barely work with other people, your attitude makes you look like a bitch, and you disrespect your allies, what do you expect me to act like towards you when you don't show this supposed training?"

This!, was just the most epic thing ive ever seen a author have shinji say
Kanto the Slayer chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Y U NO KEEP WRITING STORY?

No seriously, why? Do me a favor and keep this going. It's intriguing, well-told, and has a realistic Shinji with some GUTS. This is what Eva was supposed to have been!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
I was a bit worried at first that you were justvretellimg NGE with a few minor changes, but these last few chapters have been amazing. Haru and the story of Shinji's aunt and uncle adds a whole new level to your fic, giving it something unique. I know you're working on other stories and are busy with the Air Force (unless you're now off duty), but this story is way too good to abandon, espevially at such an important plot point.
Hotako Tomoe chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
First off, Welcome back to the states! I assume your long update time is due to that, I hope you don't abandon this fic, its great! Second, Seeing that bastard Gendo getting 'Gendowned' himself was a pleasure, and the best part is, you did it by the military book, I LIKED IT, There was no legal way he could have detained him... Though I fear Misato may be getting shot soon herself if she keeps defying Gendo, or relieved of duty. She's snooping into places she shouldn't and defying Gendo, not good for life expectancy. Keep going, Shinji x Asuka is BELIEVABLE in your fic, its not something instant and they're shagging.. Though I'd like to see more of Asuka in Dere mode soon, thats my only complaint, your Asuka is in perminant Tsun mode.. We want Dere!
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
Hey, I just finished reading your story for the first time. Great job so far! It is well written enough to retain interest, yet not so action packed as to be cheap. You have managed to retain the feeling of the characters, while altering their actions significantly enough to justify a new and creative ending. Kudos! The only real complaint I have is the "Jesus-ing" of Shinji. While not a complete saint, he comes close, especially with his amazingly powerful empathy. I also think you could have fleshed out Rei and Gendo a bit more. Aside from those minor complaints, I congratulate you! This is quite a good fic, almost as good as Nobody Dies, the fic I consider the benchmark. Keep it up! If you're sticking with a 26-episode fic, you're almost done! Just keep up the pace.