Reviews for Hadrian Abhorsen
JasperK chapter 4 . 1/18/2020
This is really good! Thanks for sharing what you have... wish there were more ... but hey, know the muse and her fickleness (:
917brat chapter 4 . 1/1/2020
this is a very interesting, and very different story that I would love to read more of please keep this up.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 4 . 4/28/2019
Please update
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Interesting
kelwin chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
good fic. I really hope you will continue it soon. I like seeing harry potter in the old kingdom and your way of having the wizarding world and the old kingdom world separated by what you call the vail.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
I read the Old Kingdom books years ago and always wished that they had continued in some way. I have really enjoyed your fusion of them withe the Harry Potter Books so far. I do hope you continue this story at some point. I know you have a lot of ideas flowing and sometimes it can be hard to return to a particular story when a fresh idea breaks through... But I think this one is worth the effort to continue!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Sort of minor or major nitpick with your story - depending on how you look at it. Astarael's bloodline is actually the Abhorsen bloodline, per canon.
Wishfull-star chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
this story is amazing I do hope you one day come back to it:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Huh. Cool.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
There may not be a lot a crossovers for Abhorsen series but this is by far the best.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
This one also looks awesome and I hope you will update it sometime. Will there be a pairing for Hadrian?
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Harry seems to be making the best of things and actual furthering his future endeavors. If I was him I would definitely either empty that hidden library, or copy everything. Is it going to be a challenge to destroy the Hallows.
Chief Minion chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
OH my gods, Lirael is his daughter, isn't she?