Reviews for Hadrian Abhorsen
DracoKing30 chapter 4 . 1/21/2023
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
917brat chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
I have no idea just what this is crossed over with besides Harry Potter but it is beyond interesting none the less.
tag0 chapter 2 . 8/11/2022
Um... You've had three different birthdates (two of them biologically impossible) for Sabriel over the course of these first two chapters.

A) She can't be only six months younger than Harry, because human pregnancy is nine months.
B) She can't have been born six months after the attack of the Dark Moron (which would, BTW, make her 1-3/4 years younger than Harry), because again, human pregnancy is nine months and Lily only met her father after the attack of the Dark Moron.
C) So far, the 1 year after the attack of the Dark Moron makes the most sense - which would make Sabriel 2-1/4 years younger than Harry, which means the ages in Chp. 1 are off by at least a year.
mumphie chapter 4 . 4/7/2022
An interesting tale. Too bad your mojo for this ran away!
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 2 . 3/12/2022
Okay, long since abandoned.

But considering Harry's actual age, would he have been paired up with Fleur? 17 to his 24 during the TWT. Or Tonks? Who'd be 18 to Harry's current 20? And 23 to his 25 during OotP.
jakegarrett94 chapter 4 . 1/24/2022
please continue this it is an awesome read so far
JasperK chapter 4 . 1/18/2020
This is really good! Thanks for sharing what you have... wish there were more ... but hey, know the muse and her fickleness (:
917brat chapter 4 . 1/1/2020
this is a very interesting, and very different story that I would love to read more of please keep this up.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 4 . 4/28/2019
Please update
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Interesting
kelwin chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
good fic. I really hope you will continue it soon. I like seeing harry potter in the old kingdom and your way of having the wizarding world and the old kingdom world separated by what you call the vail.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
I read the Old Kingdom books years ago and always wished that they had continued in some way. I have really enjoyed your fusion of them withe the Harry Potter Books so far. I do hope you continue this story at some point. I know you have a lot of ideas flowing and sometimes it can be hard to return to a particular story when a fresh idea breaks through... But I think this one is worth the effort to continue!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Sort of minor or major nitpick with your story - depending on how you look at it. Astarael's bloodline is actually the Abhorsen bloodline, per canon.