Reviews for Hadrian Abhorsen
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Loves.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,350.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Another story from which I eagerly await an update! Is Lirael going to show up?
Skelo chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Amazing! More power!
Araytigre chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Talk about not getting an even break, a guy tries to go on vacation, gets kidnapped, regressed is physical age 10 years, forced to go to school (again), and later finds out he not only has to destroy a madman, but also 3 "Deathly Hallows". On the plus side, he makes several friends (later apprentices), finds out he if filthy rich, has a surprising amount of fun in the school while impressing the staff (except the Headmaster), finds some cool things while exploring, kills a possessed idiot (although the spirit doesn't go where it is supposed to), finds a strange stone, and Finally gets to go on vacation. Sadly he knows that he will have to go back to school come September, but he still gets to have fun. Oh, an the idiot Headmaster is oblivious that there is Another Phoenix in the Castle (His Phoenix knows that there is another one there, but he isn't crazy enough to tell Him that). Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank You. TTFN
doraemax chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Only one comment. The way Harry handled Ragnok. Ragnok is a lord. What use a lord have of a mere 60 galleons. Even the very act is mildly offensive, as if Ragnok is a mere Servant.
Harry should instead have asked if there is any particular souvenir Ragnok wants. He can offer to get it as thanks for the favor.

All in all a very interesting story. A bit rushed...but it is understandable...The idea behind this story is a Gem. Bravo. More! More!
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
cool story, awesome!
Shire Fey chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I can't wait to see what you do with this it looks like it will turn into an amazing story when finished if these four chapters are any indication. Best of luck!
May your muse always inspire
shire
minshe chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
i have absolutely fallen in love with this idea... I love you. you are now one of my heroes
geetac chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I like the chapter
LittleFaeChild chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Loved this! :D

"He actually impressed some of the locals becasue he never bothered with a coat." I'd be impressed too. XD
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. What's going to happen when Hadrian discovers the diary as well as the fact that Voldemort made horcruxes/soul jars/soul containers/phylacteries? Please continue!
GinaStar chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
hehe...very enjoyable!
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I like it, nicely done.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Oh I absolutely LOVE this story...Ive gotten into it quite fast!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »