Reviews for A Start
onetreefan chapter 1 . 8/14
so wonderful!
Fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That was incredible! Hot hot hot! Loved it!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
one word: BEAUTIFUL
holograffiti chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awww! So SWEET!
Crash Hale chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
So excellent. You really captured Annie well. This kind of thing was exactly what I was looking for. Need so many more Annie/Mitchell moments. Great writing, thanks for the read.
ramrhythm chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I cannot express how much I loved this. I think I held my breath half the time because I was afraid it would end before it needed to, but it was perfect, absolutely spot-on. It is exactly who they are, and exactly what they should have had. I have decided to pretend that it did happen in this way, that they got to share in one night of release before it all went to hell. Thank you so much.
Jules Lennon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
it was so well written, one.
blueberry24 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hot!
Neva chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really like how well you captured Annie's character in this. A lot of her lines really sounded like what she would actually say or think. Really, very good job.
redglassescase chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow, wow, wow! Have only just found this. Now THIS is how it should have been allowed to develop on the show. So glad you did it for us. Thank you very much indeed
Lena chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
WOW, just wow. No words, but awesome awesome awesome
annie lazarus chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I thought of s3 ep 5 when Mitchell pushes Annie away (at the bins) by telling her that "despite all the bright smiles and chat it doesn't make up for what just isn't there". How it must have hurt her so deeply knowing that they couldn't physically 'feel' each other. Your observation that Annie feels she must be like an imaginary girlfriend to Mitchell was heart wrenching. Thank you for this. I wished that Toby & Co could have given us more. So glad you did. I still think it was Mitchell's (ahem) problem, not wanting to corrupt her soul any further or afraid like youv'e illustrated he didn't want her to see the "monster". Sexy and romantic,wow!