Reviews for Sparrows Always Do
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
D'awww! I can't wait for more! I wonder what the Triangle is going to do to Jack, his daughter and the Pearl and its crew. I wonder how Angelica is going to find Jack, who is IN the Bermuda Triangle :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
You make angelica sound horrid.
JainaZekk621 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
This is good! Its also really interesting I hope you continue soon! :)
fitzskimmons chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
More please!:) Really good! Can't wait for more! Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Please update! I need to know what happens! Please! Will angelica find Miranda! Will miranda go back with her mom or stay with jack? I need to have answers to these questions!
Donna chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This is great.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Please update! Soon! I want to see Angelica find Miranda. Even though ik that she would want to stay with jack. This story is different and I love it! Please update soon! Thx:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Please please please update! I can't wait to see Angelica finally find Miranda! I just cant wait! Update!:) thx
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Please please please please please please please please please
RachelHouse22 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I LOVE your story. Its the best one I've read. The only one I've read, but still! Its awesome! Please update soon!
MilliePrue-BellatrixLestrange chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Omg I love it this story is awesome canty wait to see wat happens yay XD
Lovekorver55 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I was sooo happy to see you updated it! Oooo jacks gonna get it! I wonder if Mandy will choose who she wants to be with. I can't wait till Angelica finds her!
Nikki-fan chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
hey,

what a wonderful chapter:) Can't wait to read the next one. Hopefully Angelica will find her daughter:) Keep writing:)
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter, I missed Angelelica! :) I hope they will meet soon, I wonder what you have planned for them...
Molly1002 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
OO! Exciting Chapter! :D I hope Angelica doesn't take her daughter away from Jack :(