Reviews for Surrender
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Um...shit. I really have no idea what the song could be. Maybe 'The Good Life'? And I really should know...*mutters*
LadyShadow22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god, c'est trop merveilleux, je sais je m'imaginais trop facilement la scène nyyaaa !
beelzababe chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Pain. One of my favorite songs by them lol the story was nice and well written kudos to you
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yes it was decent hehe it's interesting imagining Itachi sleeping.
AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Pain by Three Days Grace :D "I like it rough, cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" great one-shot!
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 11/11/2011 the song pain by three days grace? just the first thing that came to mind when reading one part... great story!
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Koolness for a yaoi story :][:
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG! -epic nose bleed- i think i was just mind fucked...
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Pain. I want my cookie.
Echo-is-ensaneXD chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
W.T.F. usz peoplez r sick!but i luz dez boyzboyz thing so...Good job! XD LOLZ!
Mickarius Smith chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow. Intriguing story, I have to say you ending comments in your story might be my favorite part...
theheartstourniquet chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lmao u called it buttsex. I was just blushing and I saw that and couldn't help but laugh !

Awesome story \\\\\\\

tina of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Mhh, I like the way you write, it was a good little oneshot. :) The lemon was hot..and of course..I'm a sucker for madaita, so that was a big plus. I love the beginning, and how you describe how Itachi behave while dreaming the different dreams. Well done. (emh. More MadaIta is sorley needed in the world...*hint,hint* :D )
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I think the song is Time of Dying or Take me Under. Madara was super sexy! / I thought the story was really cute. And Itachi didn't put up much of a fight XD *nosebleed* Love the story though it felt a little short. -_-
Akaikumox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really love this pairing, they're like fire together :)