Reviews for When Everything Seemed Uneventful They came
Luka'sBlade chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
French could've been better, then again french verbs are hard for non speakers and so, i'd say it's not a bad story. Nice plot, decent writing. Good luck with future projects! :)
Dramionefan4life chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Really enjoyed the ending! Yea for happy endings.
Dramionefan4life chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
But...that's where you left it? Does she kiss Draco? How do they change her back? I want more! Please? I loved the chapter though! As always, it was a great chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
Dramionefan4life chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Yea..Tiff and Blaise kissed! Are they going to be close through the whole Sophie-being-a-mermaid thing? It was a good chapter and was worth the wait for it. :)
ChatterChick chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Cute story, deffinitely looking forward to hearing about poor Ella's adventures as a boy! :P
Dramionefan4life chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Yea! Nicely done as always. I'm happy I got to read a new chapter. Can we have another one tomorrow? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?
Love From A Muggle chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Can't wait for more! I'm really interested to see what you have planned for the rest of the story. I like Sophia's character. She's a female Draco.
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This story looks promising! can't wait to read more! I really think you have a storyline here. I would explain more about how Draco and Harry and the rest became friends.
Fantasy Ella chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ok, since I'm smiling like a madman at the moment, I don't really know what to say except...I really love it!

(I'll probably give you a proper review later *giggles*)