Reviews for Nanite Free
Agent Rownan chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Wow ur doing prity well also can u mention when Ven klisce is coming to the story and maby u can make Rex,Holiday and Six meat the big four
So plz continue
theroadburner99 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
nice
Flies-With-Angels chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I am absolutely in love with your story! Please write more soon :)
Aenrhien chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Pfft, Six and Gallade are going to be getting along just fine. Or they'll kill each other. xD
Aenrhien chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
D'aww, it's a Shinx! And I realized that! Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut on what I think it is. :) Can't wait to see what Six has been up to!
Aenrhien chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
New chapter! Curse you email, why was I not informed of this? Ohey, talking Carnivine! Brilliant as always, and good luck on catching your writer Pokerus! Hopefully my email will inform me of updates when that happens. 3
alaxbird chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
wow. wasnt expecting to see my name up there
Aenrhien chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Yay, new chapter! And cookies! :3 I love this story so far. I think my only complaint is all the point of view hopping; it can get a little confusing at times, especially when you do a lot of it like you did in this chapter.
TeenagedDerp chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Gurl, its your story! Do whatever the heck ya want with it! All of these pokemon and towns are completely flying over my head though. I haven't sat down and watched a full episode in about 4-5 years, and by that time they've already had about three more series, and a couple hundred pokemon added to the list. But I shall still continue reading! Update soon!
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Great so far! It would probably make much more sense if I actually knew what 'Generator Rex' was, but that's my fault for diving into a story I only know half of about... ... ...Did that last sentence even make any sense?
TeenagedDerp chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Aleron's Sword chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The first one is probably Electivire, seconds Typhlosion. The third is probably Scizor and the last is maybe Squirtle.