Reviews for Dear Fanfictioneers
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 8/28
Aw, Tonks! Man, some of these pairings are really disturbing.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 8/28
And there's Ron. That was perfect. And you know, I loved Hermione's, too. I love Dramione, I really do. But I hate when people say Ron and Hermione couldn't work. Why does she need someone to challenge her or keep up with her, the way fans say Ron can't? Why can't she just have someone who loves her?
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh man, I somehow didn't realize there were multiple chapters! On to more reading.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh, fantastic. Your letter from Draco really pointed out to me how confusing his characterization in the stories really is. Fans have gotten so many different things out of him, some of it wishful thinking, and some of it just different interpretations of the same character. I don't believe he really hates Mudbloods. And I despise the future that JKR described, of him keeping dark artifacts to look at and just basically twiddling about his manor. Such a waste of an obviously talented wizard. But I do wonder who he really is. I wish I had more to go on. I might have included a letter from Ron to all the Dramione shippers who write him so terribly. And your Fred letter really got to me.
PheonixFeather10 chapter 4 . 7/29
This fic was a work of art. So so so so flipping good. Well done!
AvidReader2236 chapter 4 . 2/16
I actually thought I was going to fall off my chair from laughing so hard...

Thank you!

Will you do one for the Cursed Child?
AvidReader2236 chapter 3 . 2/16
Hagrid- truth!

What was the last one about?
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 2/16
Yes to Ron & Hermione. :)

But I must disagree with you in terms of the original 40. I find them extremely useful in terms of minor characters.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm crying tears of laughter here...Dumbledore's dressing gown!

I totally agree with every last point. :)
Luna and Ginny chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
:) I lost it at Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. Never miss a "My Immortal" reference.
MissWitch250 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
so... Dumbledore and Remus' were my absolute favorites (of chapter one). I 'effin' love this (not the biggest fan of the 'ooc' fanfics out there), and I love that you're one of the few authors who can keep characters in line
Whizzy chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Lol I love how Tonks is the only nice one
poetrywoman chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
"If Hermione punched Draco in the face..." Ha ha ha! Brilliant. Thank you for that.
BeckNiece chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
These are great. :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
AVPM REFERENCE! Scarfy and Sorty need a ship name.