Reviews for The Luckiest
Jonathan 81 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This by far is one of my favorite rori stories. and i know you moved on to jori, but i would love you to come back to writing rori once more, even if it was just once more story. this was such a great story!
Avril555 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
THIS IS SO PERFECT.
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You got me interested, especially 'cause Robbie is such a nice guy. This sounds like it's gonna be amazingg. (:
Bluebird chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Yes! I'm so happy i found a good Robbie/Tori fic! Robbie's my favorite character. But he's just branded "The Oddball" and left at that. I think it would be really cool if he got together with Tori! but that'll never happen.
Abbigail Cross chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Wow. I don't think there are many other words for this. I love how insecure they both are; it adds a realness to the story that I admire. Also, the 'departure' of Rex is very plausible in this setting.

Just perfect!

-Abbi
Abbigail Cross chapter 5 . 8/24/2011

Just perfect!

-Abbi
MLEetc chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Love Rori. And sorry I didn't review last chapter but I just had to see what happened next. I love the ending of chapter 2! Oh and you write such vivid imagery. How do you even think of that stuff? A smile bleeding through his frown?
MLEetc chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Loved the ending! I never thought of Rex as like, evil. But I love the ending for this. I hope Tobbie dumps him altogether.
MLEetc chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
MLEetc chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
It'll be interesting to know how Tori explains liking Robbie. Because I'm sure something will happen and he'll snap. ;)
MLEetc chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Shelby D chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I am so in love with this story. Not only do I love Rori (it's so under appreciated) but I love the depth you put into Robbie. I always thought he used Rex because he was insecure but this was more than I could have ever thought of.
Marishka12 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I never really gave Rori much thought, but after reading this, I'm starting to think that Tori and Robbie would be super duper adorable together! :)

I think you should do a sequel on how their friends react to them being together with a few cute moments between them.

you don't have to, it's just a thought :)
musicnotes093 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Gah! So GOOD! I'm new to Victorious, and I knew from the start that I'd be a Rori shipper. *chuckles*

Great jellybeans, you! I'm in such an awe at how well you told this story. The words were magnificent, descriptions are stellar, and, although I didn't like the strong language, the way you included the conflict between Robbie and Rex was outstanding. The way his relationship with Tori went was just squee worthy, too! _

And you said you were finding it hard to write this. . . ;)

Great job! I'll keep an eye out for you, see if you've written something else for this ship ;)
HigherSilver chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Wow, you know, the Rori fandom is so small on here, but it has quickly become everyone I knows fav couple. You can't stop writing this couple... because this is one of the best stories... and the fans might increase.

To anyone reading this and who likes Rori, a video of them doing a driveby acting challenge together results in Robbie kissing Tori... multiple times ;)