Reviews for The Divine Kurt Hummel
SkiaRaito chapter 7 . 1/12
I think that's a very realistic way for puck to propose to kurt. I love bitchy kurt so much and I like to think that even at that type of moment he wouldn't not be bitchy so thank you.
InuFanJinx chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
God, you just have a way with endings when it comes to your stories that I love! A lot of times I dread the ending because they can be so anti-climatic, but with yours I find myself looking forward to how to finding out how you're going to end it!
Cersesi chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
I like it.
florafruit1122 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I know you wrote this story years ago, but I just finished it and absolutely loved it. There wasn't a lot of drama but it was short and simple and puckurt, which is the best! Wonderful job!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
to cute!

I like it
thanks'
mindgameplay chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
awesome story...i already read Fight Club..months ago..that is awesome too...so there..
Mynt Mint chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I knew what Puck was doing the second he was nervous it was so beautiful I'm crying you're one of the best authors I've ever read
GleekShip chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I just read this. Obviously since I'm reviewing, but I pushed it off for so long. Because it was a future fic and I usually hate those. But you did a really great job.

I love how Kurt and Puck eased into their relationship. Excellent job.
ALI ALOU chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was such a cute story! Well Done!
flower pot girl chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This was fantastic and I love the way you allow things to build slowly.
HRock chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
So sweet, love this fic!
Cassa-Andra chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Love this fic. Great job. D
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
i loved it!
jcarol555 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Really enjoyed this story after finally reading it! I have been reading (or rereading) a lot of your work, and they all are very good. Are you still planning on writing a Finn/Kurt/Puck? I hope you do; it sounds like it would be excellent.