Reviews for The Godfather
beckah18 chapter 6 . 12/18/2019
When they had planned Snape to go with them why is McGonagall there instead now?
beckah18 chapter 4 . 12/18/2019
For what reason did she lie here ? Her and Ron aren't friends nor did he go to save her ... she had no reason to lie in here unlike in the books ... she was in the bathroom because of Ronald and unlike in the book he never helped save her so Hermione has no reason to protect him even less reason then she has in the book ... so why do you have her still lying?
Shanel13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Your story is so addictive. Absolutely love the way Bruce is so loving towards Hermione. It's one of the best I have read. I know it's been awhile since you updated the story but can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
fluffyninja802 chapter 15 . 7/19/2019
Okay, so I may need more. Addictive, down right addictive.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2019
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Ew. Bashing AND a Manipulative!Dumbledore trope. No thanks.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2018
More please
ed24555 chapter 15 . 4/20/2018
Please continue updates love this story so far
jaeenkil chapter 15 . 3/24/2018
Please continue as I am enjoying this.
ej-83 chapter 15 . 3/1/2018
now if only sirius be able to get draco away from lucius..but is it the same lucius that bruce wayne is friends with or another lucius..anyway keep up the good work..am curious on what did sirius do with bruce.. update soon
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
This story is fantastic! I love her relationship with Bruce. So happy Draco is the third part of the Trio.

You have done a beautiful job writing this. Please continue. I need to know what happens next!
Kitsune Tora chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
is there more
batiluca27 chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
tan tan tata tan ta ta
i love new storys chapter 15 . 1/27/2017
great story i hope you finish it
Grolet chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
I know it's been a long time since you last updated this story, but please continue it! I can't believe I've never read it until tonight, because it is such an interesting and new take on a Batman/ Harry Potter crossover! I would love to know what happens next and how the story eventually ends for the new golden trio!