Reviews for Sleep
ChrisLover350 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh wow- I hope you don't mind that I'm a little late in reviewing this, but I just happened to stumble upon it, and it is truly one of the most beautiful pieces of literature I have ever read. Not just because it's a great piece of fanfiction, and not even because it's about Chris and Darren. (Though, admittedly, that doesn't hurt!) What makes this so special, is the innocence and sweetness running throughout- it's so refreshing to read about two men able to share such an intimate bond without it being overtly sexual. That being said, I fully support people of ANY gender or sexual-preference being able to publicly show and/or announce their love, or even just be out and proud, without the risk of bullying, threats, alienation, or worse. I am a straight female, but want nothing more than for EVERYONE to have equal rights and opportunities, so every positive thing, like the wonderful, open-minded fic you've written here, is a step in the right direction! Thanks so much for writing!
blzrgurl71 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
really? you aren't just going to leave me like this are you?

adjustshersails chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was so cute! Especially the last line. I loved it! :)
aunthay chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
awwww, this just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved the mellow sleepy feel of it - very sweet!
maddddds5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Looooooooooooove! This was so adorable and sweeeeet!(:
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 6/12/2011

This was soooo cute! :D
ferriswheelsinthesun chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Usually I'm a diehard Klaine shipper, but CrissColfer is getting me. Can Darren please be gay in real life?
Lil' Black Bamboo chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh MY GOD! This is so unbelievably perfect. If Chris and Darren were ever to get together this is exactly like I think it would happen. (Not that I know them personally) But you have utterly captured their personalities. Darren is straight and he's vocal about that but yeah I could totally see him being "open minded" and wanting to hold/protect someone as beautiful as Chris. And if Darren ever did find himself attracted to Chris, he wouldn't be angsty and tortured, or be the aggressive pursuer. He would just have an adorkable curiosity about it. And I could totally see him being a cuddler.
cole5148 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Even sleepy you do great work. I really enjoyed it.
MissLibertine chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I totally loved it. So, so sweet.

I feel in love with this little piece of writing.

Thanks a lot for it. Greetings from Argentina.

kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
too cute
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yay for stories that make you go AWWWWWW!
CE Winters chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aw, dear little Darren using his extrovertedness as an excuse to sleep with Mister Colfer ;) I see how it is :D Awwwww, what precious little goobers all cuddled up *bounces around* It makes me all fuzzy and happy. Man, I'm feeling so fluffy right now that I think there's a cloud in my stomach :'D Adorable adorable little ficlet! 3
Vasheren chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw, gosh, I really liked this. Very cute, but still makes you think a little. Great job!