Reviews for Her Doctor
WHOLOCK! I liked it.
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
CONTINUE IT! PLEASE! :)
0Melody0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Continue the story. So far I like it and I love the River/Doctor pairing.
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice fic. :)

Just a thing that confused me though, if The Doctor & River are traveling in opposite direction, then she should have 'met' Twelve before Eleven, and therefore know what he was going to be like...
Hum chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I don't really want him to be the next Doctor for some reasons.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that the way you write River's timeline is a bit wrong, she seems to follow The Doctor's timeline here.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i think i would quite enjoy this if it was continued. i really liked how you did it, and twelve sounds very interesting. seeing Amy and Rory adjust will be cool too.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*girlish scream of delight* I'm SO glad someone else thinks Cumberbatch should be 12. Moffat is SO setting him up for that and I couldn't be happier. And I really like the outfit you picked for him here, I can see it easily. This is all around wonderful!
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh My Lord, I want Benedict Cumberbatch to be the twelfth Doctor as well!

That would just be amazing!
Ffion chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Continue! Its good:)
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooh. Oooh. I like. I like a lot. I feel like I shouldn't like because I'm such a HUGE eleven/river fan it feels a bit like cheating (if you know what I mean) but I think you can persuade me ;)
Martin McIntosh chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
In my opinion Benedict Cumberbatch is better suited to play the Master rather than the Doctor. However I'd like to see Robert Carlyle as the 12th Doctor. Think about it Carlyle vs. Cumberbatch, I don't think the TV can handle that much British epicness.
LiviaHope chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great idea for a story, I like it. I think if you could continue that would be great!