Reviews for His Bite (ON HIATUS)
quisha1991 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Oh snap... What's going to happen?
quisha1991 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Wtf, I expected the Cullen's to put up a bigger fight than that... But I guess it all comes down to Bella's feelings
quisha1991 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Ooh, someone's not a happy vampire
quisha1991 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Look at Edward, ready to protect her after he had thoughts of killing her
quisha1991 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Poor Edward, he don't know what to do with hisself... Poor Bella!
quisha1991 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Oh snap, the seed is done... Let's see if he's able to stop
quisha1991 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Oh snap, shit just got real
quisha1991 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Poor Alice, trying her best to stop the inevitable... Can't wait to see how this go
quisha1991 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
They finally meet! You gotta love Alice and her interfering... I wonder will Bella be the one to stop his hunting ways
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like where this story is heading do far... Let's see how this turns out
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
I love this story. I'm hoping that your block clears soon...I've missed it.
LiesTemptHer chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
I love this story so much.

I just found it a couple days ago and have been reading chapters every chance I get.

I get so mad at your Edward sometimes. He really makes me hate him. And I feel so bad for Bella. I'm glad he's starting to feel bad for what he's done for her. And I hope he continues to feel guilty about it. He certainly deserves it.

Keep up the great work.
emmzac chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for the long a waited but well worth it update. So 'writers block'? Well not that I have the imagination and the gift of writing that you have but here goes... as Eddie is holding and giving comfort to B he...rolls her over takes her face between his palms, gazes into her eyes and oh so slowly leans in for a tender kiss. As his lips pass over hers, Bella lifts her knee and knees him in the groin. Na, just joking. Bella would entangle her fingers in his hair and deepen the kiss. The kiss would be intense and last for hours. It may end in a fuck against a tree but I'm sure Edward would hold back wanting to make sure a quick fuck is what Bella wanted (she wouldn't). Becsuse it is during this kiss that Edward realises that Bella is 'The One'. This would lead to Edward questioning all that he stands for and because he wants Bella like no other he would try to change. But as you are the Angst Goddess you need make Bella reject Edward and then make him fight hard to win het back. How's that for starters? Thanks again for the update and I hope the block is unblocked soon :-)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I love it.
telaviv chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Loved it!

and Edward is still not noticing the yeah,we all know how stubborn he can be ;)