Reviews for Ten Glimpses - Aayla Secura
Covert Knight chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow... they're all lovely. So lovely.
I think my favorite is #9 (that's Kit/Aayla, isn't it?), followed closely by #5 and #8 (eesh, why the feels?). I also like your take on the Aayla/Bly relationship. I don't support them as a romantic couple, but I find them fine as friends (and quite tragic, too).
Zoe Maddox chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cute stories. I love Aayla and these stories make me love her more! The challenge is so cool! I can't wait to try it out!
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
my favourite is number 3
i didn't really like number 9 so much...

otherwise, well done!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
6. "No matter what the Code sid" sid - said

Otherwise, well done. :-)

Ani
PenNameofMine chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
O.0 How did you do that? The last time I tried to write a fic off a song, I spent an hour on it. You've managed to write TEN awesome ficlets in the time it took the song to play out. You're a genius. Pure genius.
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love it!

Who's the one in #9? I assume Kit...

My favorite is #3. :)
Queen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a great set of drabbles! Particularly liked 'Grenade' and 'Sober'. They were nice introspections into Aayla and Bly's relationship, and then Aayla and Quinlan, and in such short stories as well. Great job with this one!
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow, I love it! Especially the parts with Kit Fisto. And thank you very much for not making those Aayla/Bly parts mushy! (I really don't like that pairing! Peace!)

~Knight Benedicta

West Java, Indonesia

(Bear with my horrible English! I'm nothing but a normal Indonesian teen!)
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOVE IT! This is the BEST!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I have arrived the review this lovely story! XD Truly adorable, I loved it! I'm going to do a shuffle now! I don't know for who (yet) but I just will now! XD

Izzy
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing my friend! Although I had no clue what it was about really lol :) great work! I don't know why others aren't reviewing.