Reviews for Fill My Little World Outtakes
Cina's chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Loved the outtakes. Thanks for writing.
Moltz chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Glad Rose went after needed. Seems Emmett was looking for the same thing. They'll make an adorable family.
Moltz chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
In Bella's perspective, she read his apprehension perfectly. Such a guy. Not wanting his fears known. Charlie has a bit of a deviant personality. Lol.
Great reward for both in the end!
Moltz chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
How remiss I've been in not reading the outtakes!
Great first meeting
KimmiCullen chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
So thrilled to see the notification! Great outtake, I had wondered how E & R met. I love the man meat god comment, I laughed hard at that one! I had no idea Rose was so connected to the horses though, it was interesting to see that side of her. Can't wait for more! How I've missed this story!
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Yeah for single mom, Rosie! She deserves sweet, hot Emmett.
barburella chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Weeeee that satisfied my hunger like an elephant munching on peanuts. Now gimme a full chapter with Edward and Bella. Please. See? I used the magic word.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Ah a favoritempairmof,mine! Done to perfection,

Reb
WellTrue chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Thank you thank you thank you.. I could be here all day saying thank you but you'd probably get sick of reading it so I'll just wrap my arms around you and hug you instead.

I'm ecstatic that you gave us Edwards Pov and I loved it oxo
aabc chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Hmmm that was fun!

I got my husband on a horse... just once. I took his picture as proof and he got off... so she did well.
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Cute - both rides!
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
they both got a riding lesson...lol
toni0204 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
You know how much I love this story and you. I love it even more when Edward gets his say. Awesome baby can't wait for the next chapter xx
Sazzledazzled chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Loved it!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Reading Edward learning how to ride had me grinning like a fool. I thought it was kinda funny that he was scared of the horse.