Reviews for Neptune's Call
MesuNeko chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
Wow. I really like this story. It's veru good, and I hope that you would update it soon! I will be waiting for next chapter! Keep going!
zzzcrayonzzz chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
I've read this story so many times, I hope you had time to watch hallow! The art style really made Kanda absolutely delicious
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
Give me more give me more I want more plot.
MaskedPyro chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
Ohhh... Please update. I was iffy at first. But I love it now. Please. Update. Soon? Ish? Maybe? Sometime this century? Thanks.
Shadow Spears chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER SO LONG!
jy24 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
Yes! Updates! Finally. I really like this fanfic and I really wish that this will continue till the end where we will know if Allen manages to gain children or not. I really hope that he does since his race is dying. I also hope that Kanda and Lavi will help him to manage too one way or another. Please do continue this soon, this is a great story and with the DGM Hallow out, you must have gain some inspiration.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Love it.
Chikaniwa chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Thank you so much for deciding to not abandon this story and continuing on! I hardly see works with KandaxLavixAllen, has plot, and written very well. Thank you for the hard work you've put into it and update o/!
Panda Master X chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
XD OMG YES, FINALLY! IM SO EXCITED. LOL. progress is better than nothing~
BlueBerryMuffins chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS WAS SOO PERFECT WHY DID YOU STOP!
*cries*
megan.adamss chapter 28 . 5/30/2016
I just finished reading this whole story, and its great. I dont usually read fanfics but yours is defenetly worth it. I hope you start writing again. (Even if its been 3 years now) I despertly want more. anyhow, thanks for this awsome cliffhanger xD
PassingBye chapter 28 . 1/4/2016
I really love this story!
MaiKanon chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't do this! Seriously!
I really, really love this story! Please, at least post a short summary of how it would have ended! T_T Please! (;Д)

aside from this, just so you know: I really, really loved this story... There really aren't many good man stories, and even less good merman ( ;) ) stories, so thank you at least, for giving this to us fans :')
jy24 chapter 28 . 7/2/2015
I'm pretty sure that 2 years is more than enough. This cliff hanger is killing me.