Reviews for Neptune's Call
MaskedPyro chapter 29 . 7/31
Ohhh... Please update. I was iffy at first. But I love it now. Please. Update. Soon? Ish? Maybe? Sometime this century? Thanks.
Shadow Spears chapter 29 . 7/29
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER SO LONG!
jy24 chapter 29 . 7/28
Yes! Updates! Finally. I really like this fanfic and I really wish that this will continue till the end where we will know if Allen manages to gain children or not. I really hope that he does since his race is dying. I also hope that Kanda and Lavi will help him to manage too one way or another. Please do continue this soon, this is a great story and with the DGM Hallow out, you must have gain some inspiration.
Love it.
Ishidakiara chapter 29 . 7/27
Thank you so much for deciding to not abandon this story and continuing on! I hardly see works with KandaxLavixAllen, has plot, and written very well. Thank you for the hard work you've put into it and update o/!
Panda Master X chapter 29 . 7/27
XD OMG YES, FINALLY! IM SO EXCITED. LOL. progress is better than nothing~
BlueBerryMuffins chapter 28 . 6/21
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS WAS SOO PERFECT WHY DID YOU STOP!
*cries*
megan.adamss chapter 28 . 5/30
I just finished reading this whole story, and its great. I dont usually read fanfics but yours is defenetly worth it. I hope you start writing again. (Even if its been 3 years now) I despertly want more. anyhow, thanks for this awsome cliffhanger xD
PassingBye chapter 28 . 1/4
I really love this story!
MaiKanon chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't do this! Seriously!
I really, really love this story! Please, at least post a short summary of how it would have ended! T_T Please! (;Д)

aside from this, just so you know: I really, really loved this story... There really aren't many good man stories, and even less good merman ( ;) ) stories, so thank you at least, for giving this to us fans :')
jy24 chapter 28 . 7/2/2015
I'm pretty sure that 2 years is more than enough. This cliff hanger is killing me.
XavierForest chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
...this isn't gonna continue...is it?
0oLucifero0 chapter 28 . 1/27/2015
Noooooooo. Don't stop here please! Continue
Akiraki chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
It would be cool if you could update soon. But you are on a hiatus for writing, so I don't blame you. It took me three days to read this between work and chores. I really like it too. I've also read some of the reviews that you wrote back to and I will say that you are a very lucky person to have so many supporters for your stories. And having a sandwich (kanda/lavi/allen) made from so many characters with more being added makes this story one of a kind with flare. Hope you get your writing spirit back soon. (•_•) - link
Akiros chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
I think this story is very interesting and well written, and the emotions of the characters seem genuine. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story one day. -