Reviews for An Epic Before Bed
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Amazing! Love this :)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I just found this and it's lovely...but the last line made my nose burn and my eyes well up. Beautiful.

I just love our show so much, it's a little pathetic. :)

Well, so well done.
miserymaker chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Note to self... No wine before reading here. Just too much to bear. One or the other next time!

Adored this story. Perfectly balanced betweeen the monologues from that episode and your very own remarkable work.
plume-d-imagination chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love this OS ! Thank you 3
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I just found this and it's beautiful. congrats to Tadpole24 too for her contribution. will be reading more. Daisy60
Manatee1085 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
just found this story, and wanted to say I thought it was very well done! I love the parallels and the connections you make between the lines from the coma dream and the "reality" of the end of season 6.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh, wow, this is beautiful. I'm in awe of the words of tEitB, and you've woven them in so wonderfully. Your writing was excellent, and you had me tearing up twice, twice!

I think this line touched me the most,

"She's written this moment and she's lived this moment.

And now she knows which she prefers."

Although the dedication comes close to it.
txbethg chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. This is just lovely! Got more than a little teary, more than once. Off to read more of your stories. :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You have a talent.

Amazing OS.
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like it.
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Like reading poetry. Absolutely lovely. Thanks!
Cardamoms chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved this. The angle of the story is creative. And I particularly liked the characterization of Brennan as emotionally mature - something missing from a lot of fanfic. As for the smut, there were some electric line in there. But I think you are far from an 'M' rating.
ochaleaf chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I thought this was an absolutely fantastic fic. I love how you kept Booth and Brennan so in-character , and the concept for the story is simply brilliant. This fic was beatifully written, I can't wait to read your other works. Bravo! :)
samnickmike chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I stumbled across you accidentally and am so happy to have found you. This was a great story, I think your writing is different from most that I have read on here, it seems to flow so easily. I think you have done a great job combining the reality of the series with fiction that makes fan fic so much fun. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
xAppleDownx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I think I am in love with your writing style. You manage to make it partly poetic but also ture to the characters in a way I find many authors have difficulties with. I applaud this, definitely.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »