Reviews for An Epic Before Bed
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Every time I read it, it gets better! Sweetie, you know how much I love it, especially this line...

"They're getting closer and closer to some kind of middle ground. They're two such different people who finally want to talk the same language."

That alone is my undoing, because it's true, they're finally trying to be on the same page! They're trying to be what the other needs.

And I love that.

Always a pleasure working with you, hon. Vague smut ftw ;)

Can't wait for your other stories. Hope uni isn't being a big bummer! Give it a good kick up the pants :P

My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I LOVED this! Very nicely done! The one trivial thing I wish was mentioned was the time she got into bed with him...I don't know if you noticed but the clock real 4:47 in both scenes. It is a very well written piece though. Wonderful work.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
the parallels between the two stories were great-definitely not something that I'd thought about while rehashing the other details over and over again.
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Love the idea of this story! Great job!
daisy07 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love the way you've cleverly tied this into those episodes and Brennan and Booth are SO wonderfully in-character. Beautiful piece of writing. Love to read more if you can find the time to write it.
athingsublime chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I so very much love Tadpole24 for getting you to post this! Just... beautiful, really beautiful. You lived up to the flow of The End in the Beginning.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Here's some horribly encouraging things... you are so good at writing them and their thoughts. And I love how you find a way to layer in the different seasons, because too often we get caught up in the now without taking account how much they've grown since then. Thanks for posting. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
rbutler chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
In retrospect, Flaps It's Wings was VERY psychic, wasn't it? Don't you just love when that happens? When you write something and then THE SHOW actually DOES it?

Well this is all about living the dream and it has an appropriately dreamlike quality to it. I agree with you, after the first night they just quietly decide to make it every night. And make it every night too.

I wonder if the series will end with that book being published? It really is all about The Coma Dream in the end, isn't it?
penandra chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautifully done. Thank you so much for sharing - I love your writing style (and the way you filled in some of the blanks ;-)
vampirern chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Excellent! I really, really enjoyed this!
drjamband chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
excellent! love your writing style.
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was phenomenal and beautiful and brought tears to my eyes (the good kind). I love how you brought their story (particularly for the S4 finale onward) around full circle to a touching point. Loved it!
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I had chills the entire time I was reading it. The Death Cab lyric at the beginning was a nice touch. :)

I liked the quiet rhythm (almost like a heartbeat) driving this story. The structure (seguing into what happened between B&B with quotes from Brennan's book and the parenthetical asides) was just lovely. I flailed at the sleepy intimate moments between them (when Brennan gets home from work late and their lazy mornings together).

Your take on what Brennan was thinking when she told Booth made so much sense. Loved the fact that she now knows their life what she wrote. The IDEA OF BABY B KILLED ME DEAD. Lol. B&B's conversation about her revised book, its subsequent release, and the dedication perfection.

And now I'm sniffling and pretending it's my allergies that are making my eyes water. Sigh. Thank you for making my day so much better with this beautiful story! :D
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This fic is just beautiful. Kept me captivated the whole way though. Such a great concept too! I'm about to go follow you on Twitter ;) on there, I'm gocubsgo1717 (just so you know who I am :)) Again, brilliant piece of writing and thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. I love it!
JennJenn chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoyed this one.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »