Reviews for An Epic Before Bed
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was really good and I'm a very particular fanfic reader. Well done. It was very in character, and I could easily picture all the things we didn't get to see. I feel like you really captured it well. Nice work!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is wonderful! I love the way you weave the old fantasy with their current reality and tie it all together. This is one of those stories that I look at and think "I wish I'd written this." :D
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think I died a little bit with that final sentece...that was beautiful! Seriously, beautiful fic, it's going to my favorites for sure! I love how you unfolded their relationship, it was wonderful!
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was just... wow! I loved it! This was just amazing! I'm really looking forward to discovering more of your stories!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
What a fabulous summation of the story arc! Extremely well done. Now I'm curious about how you move them forward from here.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is what I call writing to latent need - didn't even know I wanted to read this story line, or revisit the coma book, until you did so, and now I'm a happy puddle of goo. Brilliantly done, as usual. Thanks!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful story! Your writing is always so poetic and flows exceptionally well. I loved the unique concept of this story. I hope we will some day get to see/hear about that book Bones wrote while Booth was in a coma.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4