Reviews for Hold On, It's Complicated
You don't really seem to be getting the characters right, but your writing style is very steady and easy to read so this is still a nice story.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 20 . 7/20
This was amazing! I'm going to read the sequel right now!
Shara Raizel chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
this was a great fic and i really enjoyed reading it. :) it was fun to listen to music while i read and it really enhanced your story. thank you for writing this. i loved the twist about conan replacing the son. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
i liked this chapter too. it's a thrilling read with the song playing along with it. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I really love reading this story. the music parts especially. I pull up the movie soundtracks and listen the songs as i read. the Voulez-Vous song especially. i had the whole thing acting out in my head! so great job! i really got into this chapter. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
i am really loving this reenactment of phantom of the opera DC style. ;)
and heiji's on the scene! how will he react when he learns that conan and kaito share a room?
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
i think that this is a great story so far. i was going to wait until i got to the end of this fic, but i have to say that i love the Phantom of the Opera-ness of this fic. it's a good movie/play/musical and i love how you're writing this. all i'm waiting for now is for heiji to show up again and do battle with kaito. I find that VERY amusing by the way. :)
Aru chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
SPOILER (sort of):
"for several blocks Kaito suddenly yanked Kaito and..." Kaito yanked Kaito? lol what XD
I've already read the whole story already, but I felt like reading it again ;)
Great /completed/ work!
Mai-chan63 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Awwww, that was amazing! Nice job :D
CrazyGirl19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
XD comdey gold! LMAF X3 ( ~ ) ••
KurobaSeiko chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Aw! I'm kind of sad it ended like that ... I can't wait for the sequel though!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
_ Well, that was nice and climactic. I was surprised by the opera writer being in on it. I thought it was a bit strange though that Shinichi didn't try to help him when he was stabbed.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel.
MSN1412 chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
end already? :o but still, nice ending :D

waiting for the sequel! . (want to know about Kaito n Conan alsoheijiXD next~)

keep writing! :D

S4viRa deMSN
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Aw, yay! Is this the end? Does this mean that there's gonna be a sequel? Poor guy, but he was more than creepy.
Akakata7 chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Wow. This was an amazing end to your story. I LOVE IT. It's brilliant that you had him think Ran and Conan were his wife and son. Awesome story. I can't wait for the sequel! ... What happened to Heiji? Thanks for this story! I really enjoyed it.