Reviews for Caged birds lullaby
VMavisV chapter 33 . 10/3
Continue with this wonderful history please
VMavisV chapter 30 . 10/3
Kyaaaaa! ️
spankbabygirl88 chapter 33 . 8/9
I really love this story I wish would update again please
Kiki chapter 24 . 6/17
I really want to see a fanfic with Shino x fem Naruto but I love this story so far keep up the good work ️️️
SpiritFire199 chapter 13 . 5/17
Kakashi was of age 14 when the kyuubi attack happened so he should be around 26-27 at the time Naruto was a genin
Jamie-lea McDonald chapter 33 . 4/11
Please update please please ️️
urinadir chapter 19 . 1/25
we love a protective sasuke
Abigail Rocha chapter 33 . 1/11
This fic is awesome! My new favorite ship is NejiFemNaru! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! Don't abandon this awesome fic please!
jezeani chapter 33 . 10/27/2020
this story is great
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 33 . 9/17/2020
U promised that u won't abandon this beautiful baby T.T come back Onegaiiiiii -sniff sniff-
veronika.kilimnik26 chapter 33 . 9/13/2020
Hi! Really love your story! I wanted to ask, I f you will continue this story? If yes, could you please tell me on which days you update? Or if you will update soon? Please tell me! I really adore and love this story very much! So I hope you continue! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day!
nastyuole1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
I reread for the third time when the sequel?
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 33 . 8/24/2020
I love this so much! I'm a huge fan of FemNaru X Itachi or Sasuke, but OMFG you've introduced me to the beauty of FemNaru X Neiji. They're so adorable! I hope and pray that you plan on coming back to this because it's amazing
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 18 . 8/23/2020
Obito was scared because Kabuto resurrected Itachi and the kage I believe
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2020
I really like the brother-sister relationship between Sasuke and Naruto... maybe you could put that in ?