Reviews for Blonde and Blue
aznb chapter 17 . 6/18
LOL! I love JJ's and Emily's friendship and their teasing comments to each other. I also love the drugged JJ that felt "like Kesha."
Alethea 13 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
" you're my bitch "
Doritos my Cheetos chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Love this story. Well done.
Doritos my Cheetos chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. This is so realistic and spot on. I already love it. GREAT job. You mastered the characters personalities to the dot. Way to go!
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
LOve the story D JJ is such a badass in this. You made the comedy/drama/gorr mesh really well - definetely added as a favorite!
CMCastle chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
I love this story!
"You're my bitch." made me laugh so much. :')
Keep writing!
oldmcpiper chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
I'm a little late in discovering this fic...ok, a LOT late, but I'm so glad that I did! I loved all the sweet JJ/Emily friendship moments, and I'm very impressed that you were able to come up with a believable case. And the little notes at the end of each chapter were hilarious. Nicely done!
Leather2Lace chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
lmaooo seriously a fantastic story throughout. that last part was perfect
Ladies Of CM chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
I loved it! Your story is very well written and gives immediately wanted to read it!
Terri chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
"How was she meant to get to the top of that hill" you cannot read this sentence and tell me it makes sense? It should say, "How was she SUPPOSED to get to the top of that hill". See that makes more sense.
Terri chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
"she was stood in was a mess" WAS STANDING IN not WAS STOOD IT. "Just sat in our hotel room" should be "just SITTING in our hotel room". See how my version sounds better? It makes more sense. PROOFREAD!
Terri chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"What about the word calved into their arms?" - should be carved. Calved isn't a word. I can understand making the mistake once but several times. It doesn't make sense. Do you read before you post?
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"The UnSub then calved the word 'PROMOTION' into her arms" Wow he used his "calf" to "carve" words into her arms. He's one talented unsub. Also someone doesn't "sat" next to someone, they "sit". You might want to do a better job of proofreading this fic.
Colleen chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
she'd been sat there - it should be she'd been "sitting" there or she'd sat there. Please fix the grammatical errors.
Colleen chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
authoritable - is not a word. The word you are look for in authoritative. Look it up.