Reviews for Someday My Prince Will Come
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awesome!
EdgeofSomething chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Really cute and all the movie references were cool!
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was super-cute and adorable, and I really loved how Eric managed to track Sookie down via Tray in the end.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us. If you decide you want to continue it, I'd be willing to read it, but it almost seems like a perfect little fairytale ending as is. :)
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I would love to know how they progress with each other.
Angiestl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love that you are able to make the characters from each story so different. Like the Amelia from HE would never pull Sookie away from a guy even if there was a stalker in the room. She'd just kick his ass and move on to the next guy. And I totally loved that Tray ended up being Eric's best friend. If you continued this later on, I would be first in line to read it. Sookie seems to have some self confidence issues, which always give you some easy plot points to work with, and a wide variety of them at that. So even though you've said in this piece that they've hit their 6 month anniversary, you could still cover that 6 months because you know it wasn't all roses and champagne.
Evl666 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lovely story. Is it ok to want to slap Amelia? I thought she was incredibly selfish in this; especially when hearing Sookie say that she FINALLY found someone she connected with and Amelia seemed to dismiss it.

Thank you and I hoep you chose to add to it in the future, but if not it's great as a one shot.
storiesforevy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OH. MY. GOSH.

I am madly in love with this story.

From the awesome movie trivia, to the clever way you tied it all together, to the wonderful happy ending. He called her Princess!

I am not ashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes.

I'm definitely in awe of you, but now I really need to drag myself away from your VERY dangerous profile. Too many yummy treats to read with absolutely no time.

HUGS to you today!
simicat chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I thought this story was completely charming. Loved the "meet cute" and all the movie trivia...you did stump me on some...but not most! I don't know how you would continue this, but it would sure be interesting to find out. Loved the Amelia/Trey connection with Sookie and Eric. Thanks for sharing this...now give it a go and let see where it leads.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
that was just...brilliant.

i can't really describe what your story made me feel, but let's just say it was an amazing feeling. from the beginning to the end, my eyes were locked on the screen and i think the phone rang a couple of times while i read, but screw that! i didn't answer it.

i love the way you write.

the ending was not my favorite part. it was sweet to return to the beginning and the "princess" thing, but i think i would've liked to see that part a little more developped.

other than that, way to go. i simply loved this story :)
Northwoman chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I enjoyed this fun and fluffy story. It is what we all need sometimes.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Sweet!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
liked it it was sweet they found each other twice thank you for writing the story Kristie
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Beautiful story
shoegirl01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You captured just like imagine him! Lovely story
kgmoll chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was the most beautiful one shot I think I have ever read!