Reviews for Ties
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Adorable! Danny looks great either way, but I'm thinking the no tie works well for him these days!

Dress code or not, Steve and Danny look great together no matter what!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
And thank you very much for that, Danny feels like saying. Aside from the fact that Kono is a woman, he's not even remotely considering the idea of telling her how to dress. He'd be in danger of being knocked out by a flying kick.

...It's true. Kono kicks so much ass, that when she beat up a guy in the season 2 premiere, I literally shouted "HA! You been KONO'ED!":P:P:P

"Okay," Danny replies, crossing his arms. "But unfortunately for you, I chose to wear a tie, so unless you want to forcibly remove it..."

Obviously, as Danny realizes at once, this is a very very bad thing to say.

...*LAUGHS OUT LOUD...EXTREMELY LOUD*:P:P:P

He smells like black coffee and heat and Steve, and Danny forgets to complain.

...Aw...:):) Sweet and sexy at the same time...just like our boys...:):P

He wants to say something about sexual harassment at a workplace but his words get lost somewhere when Steve kisses him. Because, as Danny found out some time ago, Steve is really damn good at kissing. Maybe it's all part of Seal training.

...AH...so it's NOT the beginning...we're just walking into it when the romantic comedy's already started...!:P:P:)
Meeve chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So normally I don't read slash fics but this one had me curious. Just the way you worded the summary it sounded like Danny has thing for ties the same way Steve has a thing for Danny...LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Amazing. Wonderful. Enigmatic. So cute. Off the hook. Meets my fangirl needs. Enriches my brain with more Steve/Danny.

Read the first letters. ;)
ffvogt chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
nice summary. cute story. really simple and sweet!

danno's such a hottie. bet they'd look good together;)
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story made me smile.
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011