Reviews for Remember Me
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OmG. Too amazing and fits brilliantly in and I haven't seen either of those epidsodes since they aired. 3 So much love
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I adored it! Especially that little detail about the Doctor's name, it really perfected the whole thing! Great job!
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Yes! So glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by this! And of course knowing now who River Song is, it becomes an even bigger question because if the Doctor never existed then Melody Pond would just be a normal human girl somewhere in the future. No time travel, no Silence, no River.
timano chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So *that* was how she remembered! I'd wondered... ;-) 10 out of 10 stars.
Swirling Dreams chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So sweet! I can just imagine River collapsing on the floor crying from this realization. And it would be just like the Doctor to print something like that on the inside of her ring.

Great one shot.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Really enjoyed it :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very nice. :D
DennisDaMenace chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow, I read this and nearly cried... and it takes a lot for me to cry...

Wow...

LOVE IT!

x
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is the only thing about that episode that bothered me, too. How could River still remember while everyone else had forgotten? Brilliant way to solve that error in the plot.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved this! So beautiful.
Claraon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
NEW PERSONAL CANON.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That plot-hole has irked me in the past too... but never again now, because you've filled it in superbly!

Wonderful idea, and beautifully executed )
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
River power! D

Aww, loved it, as I so want to believe that The Doctor and River are/have been/will be married... you know what I mean!

Good job, really. Favouriting this right now.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Quite excellent. Perfect.
SerenBex chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love love LOVE this. It's just so BEAUTIFUL.

x