Reviews for Love Hurts (Or; Men without Shirts)
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Truth be told, I found this story a long, long time ago, but I never bothered to review. Over my head, I guess. But where I once couldn't appreciate your humor, I know enjoy it immensely.

It's funny and clever without being an outright parody, which is so often the case-sacrificing characterization for a punchline. Anji would be the type to make esoteric references like that, and I'm sure straight-laced officer Potemkin wouldn't have any inkling of bygone bands.

May has got to be a world-class wet blanket, and I can't see Baiken relaxing for anyone. Even Potemkin's girl isn't quite so out of left field when you stop to think about it.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea. Well done
Vitanova Hayabusa chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Dude, this was extremely funny! After reading a fic as good as this one, I'm definitely going to post mine. Kudos on the awesome fic.
DilaZirK chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Yay, Potemkin gets the gal.

Oh, funny fic by the way.

Apparently, sleep deprivation does nothing to impede your sense of humour and writing. If anything, it might have boosted them...
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
third time or so i read this, ehehh... thought it was under a diff title, but i'm probs wrong. it's good. _ amusing, funny and pretty witty i'd say ) good going _
SuperSolus chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Wua-ha-ha! its funny! But Pulse... I like Jam. (Heh heh heh heh... _)
Depiikokoloinnokoapponikobertfretdetbettettityitmitbobo XXVIII chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Y do People feel sorry for Anji? He's GAY!

This is a very funny fic.
Sephiroth chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
O_o I can tell you're deprived of sleep LOL! That waws funny!
Gryphon Lancer chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
anji...heh heh heh,i feel sorry for him...baiken breaking his face and all :)you should write a continuation of it!show what happened after potemkin left!maybe add chipp to the mix?
B chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
lol
legendary esquilax chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
It was great! A little short though. Please do a sequel, I want to know what happens to Potemkin!
pulse chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
(laughs) Oh, that was clasic how oyu worked Jam in, cause I hate that wentch. Of course, come ON! I think Testament is obviously a man... sure, he goes around in a thong... BUT THAT'S OK!

The refferences to the past were well placed. I like how Queen comes in. Aw, Queen (dramatic look) I miss them too. ANYWAY! I had not known that Anji's fans were a part of OUTRAGE, or was that just put in there. If it was, then woops.
Kashiwa chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Sheer, unexpected brilliance. Waffles!
SolarFire2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Do I sense a running gag about Queen?

As such.. Very well written piece. Good dialogue, very clever, and immensely readable. Worthy of praise just for, "She doesn't even have all of her limbs!"
Duran the Warrior chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
LOL! That's a funny fic; especially how it ends
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
this was soooooooooo funny, na no da! (