Reviews for Dirty South
AudrawhiteSarahESavage usagi chapter 5 . 4/27
Wish there was more to this its quite an entertaining read so far.
Okay, it's getting kinda confusing. Is Harry supposed to be a girl now? Permanently? If he starts out a boy and gets pregnant. Then why not just have him put on a glamour. I mean he is a wizard, there really wasn't any need to turn him into a girl.
thegreatandpowerfulbee chapter 4 . 2/17
I actually really enjoy reading this story. I come back to it every once in a while. I hope you decide to continue this story.
Disappointed chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
It's too bad you've abandoned your stories because they are brilliant. This story is your best and it would have been nice if it were complete. C'est là vie.
Mirage chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
i ...dont understand...why does he Keep this...slimy Little Thing in him, a being brought by rap...i would destroy it as soon as i would find out, its terrible...to Keep something like this, from the own uncle...to destroy the Fetus or give the Baby away to a new hopeful loving home but i could never Keep something like this from something terrible like this...
poor Boy...i hope vernon will die a Long terrible Long death, where he feels anything Harry did feel all his life...the same for petunia...
kitsunesavagesarah chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I wish this fic had more to it it's interesting.
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!
mnbv chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
interesting story, i hope that hary will fall in love with dean and have his baby ;) will there be a happy ending? will harry help dean with azazel?
thegreatandpowerfulbee chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I actually really enjoy this story. I really thought that I wasn't going to because I rarely ever enjoy more than 2 world crossovers. But I really like what you have written so far. I do hope you will eventually continue this story. I would love to see where it goes and how Dean reacts to "Rose" and even when vampires come out of the closet so to speak. If you need any help or ideas shout out. But please keep this story going. I see a lot of potential.
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I love this story
Pikachu79 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I just had to read this story again, it's that good! I do wonder if Harry/Rose would be able to become female permanently? I can't wait to read what happens next!
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Uh oh. I wonder what Dean will do if he finds out a shapeshifter runs the restaurant, one of the staff is a witch, and another is a mind reading half fairy. *lol* Though I wonder what do Hunters think about fairies? Kill immidately like everything else that's not human, or their harmless? *lol*

PLEASE update this cool story again. I would love to see what happens next in it. *lol*
Simsaru chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Love it!
IceQueenofSlytherin chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Please please please update soon!
My Solitude chapter 5 . 3/7/2014