Reviews for Dirty South
kitsune sakisage chapter 5 . 1h
I wish this fic had more to it it's interesting.
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!
mnbv chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
interesting story, i hope that hary will fall in love with dean and have his baby ;) will there be a happy ending? will harry help dean with azazel?
thegreatandpowerfulbee chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I actually really enjoy this story. I really thought that I wasn't going to because I rarely ever enjoy more than 2 world crossovers. But I really like what you have written so far. I do hope you will eventually continue this story. I would love to see where it goes and how Dean reacts to "Rose" and even when vampires come out of the closet so to speak. If you need any help or ideas shout out. But please keep this story going. I see a lot of potential.
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I love this story
Pikachu79 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I just had to read this story again, it's that good! I do wonder if Harry/Rose would be able to become female permanently? I can't wait to read what happens next!
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Uh oh. I wonder what Dean will do if he finds out a shapeshifter runs the restaurant, one of the staff is a witch, and another is a mind reading half fairy. *lol* Though I wonder what do Hunters think about fairies? Kill immidately like everything else that's not human, or their harmless? *lol*

PLEASE update this cool story again. I would love to see what happens next in it. *lol*
Simsaru chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Love it!
IceQueenofSlytherin chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Please please please update soon!
My Solitude chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE Update soon!
explorer girl in training chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is an interesting story. Could you please continue it.
An-Angels-Lily chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Are you gonna upload another chapter? And is Dean feeling some draw to Rose? Will Dean be the daddy?! Please say yes...
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Your a good writter.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
So Rose/Harry looks 19 instead of 15? Well I guess Dean wasn't being a pedo when he flurted with "Rose"