Reviews for Comp Sem 101
LAB1 chapter 23 . 11h ago
This has been the sweetest story! I loved it! I didn't even care that I had no clue during the golf parts.
2amlovesick chapter 22 . 2/14
This story is fabulous. It has all the elements of friendship, family and love. Humor, mild angst and growth for E/B. Edward is so sweet and unlike many athletic college men is not full of himself. Bella was a joy to read. Believable as she climbs out of the shadows to become a beautiful swan. I also like how the story ended full circle. Very nice. Such a well written story that I've added to my top ten read list. Truly, this could be added to your published collection. Thank you for sharing.
dorothybert chapter 23 . 1/20
Lovely funny clever and sweet. Thanks for these two likeable and witty kids.
Sassyvampmama chapter 23 . 1/17
Such a fun story, I truly enjoyed reading this one. Thanks for sharing!
kikki7 chapter 13 . 1/11
Oh, the flood of memories...my first boob grope with my high school sweetheart, which finally came after 7 months of dating. It was promptly followed by a 3 page apology letter lol!

I'm really enjoying this sweet story...holed up in my room ignoring everything else;) Shhhhh!
kikki7 chapter 10 . 1/11
Gimme!
; &&)(:!
kikki7 chapter 7 . 1/10
"Emmett got to feel your sweater and I didn't."

Holy hell. That sentence knocked the breath out of me.

Edward's innocent cluelessness is so sweet, and damn, everything about him is so dang sweet. I love watching these two gradually bringing out the best in each other, and this quiet, careful dance they do around each other as their relationship develops in such a natural way. They tug at my heart in such a tender, precious way.

And the hug? Melted me like butter on a hot bagel :)

Love this.
Hard.
twifancgs chapter 3 . 1/4
I didn't imagine it would be like this. James is a douche as always! I'm pleasantly surprised you chose to write about an overweight Bella. I usually just read and review seldom but I wanted to comment.
Twifancgs
Iersseltje chapter 23 . 1/4
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Genevah chapter 10 . 1/3
I'm so proud of Bella for keeping her cool and not letting Edward know just how girl crush crazy she is about him AND the fact that she's a real girl and notices hotties when she sees them. Hey she's allowed to look and touch of she wants at this point in the game. I mean it's only fair considering... But so happy to see these two getting together. I choose Edward too ;)
Genevah chapter 6 . 1/1
Aaah the days of girly crushes... Bella's thoughts brings me back to those days lol. If only we had the power to read our crushes minds...esp if they returned the feelings.

Your writing is so refreshing to read(well I'm actually listening to it -I love my speak it app!). I don't find myself wanting the story to hurry along like I do with some fics. I'm loving every single minute of it and the progression of bella and Edwards relationship. Such sweet and endearing personalities.
Genevah chapter 4 . 1/1
I'm relieved you didn't make Edward perfect lol makes him all the more lovable...
Genevah chapter 2 . 1/1
I love stumbling upon a story that's completely captured me. Thank planetblue ;) I love this Rose and Emmett and even Jasper. I can't wait to read what's in store for Bella and Edward.
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/1
Intrigued!
Hanover78 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Wow. Sad this one is over. Loved these two! And loved the photo booth! Another great story! Thanks for sharing your words...this story made my heart happy.
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »