Reviews for Comp Sem 101
2old4fanfic chapter 20 . 9/1/2017
remembering now how this story showed me there actually was a sexy side to golf...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
the good stuff chapter, although no actual stuffing takes place
2old4fanfic chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
OH MY GOODNESS! Chapter 19 is where you admit you've started writing slash! I feel like I've witnessed a birth? WHo knew you'd one day be the Queen of Slash? I'm tearing up a little!
2old4fanfic chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
aand whatever happened to poor Aunt Mabel, stuck in Arizona for Christmas? Not very nice Born
2old4fanfic chapter 14 . 8/29/2017
her first hand job...so proud of our little Bella
2old4fanfic chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
comparing this to your current work, the major differences are the loooong chapters and less of the smexxing times, although appropriate for a younger couple. If you ever had the inclination to change this (not that I think it's needed), I'd break up the chapters, tighten a bit (really, just a bit), and I wouldn't add more sexy times because that wouldn't be these two. Another favorite line, the part about each kiss being like a snowflake...very sweet. And the very blunt discussion of how many vaginas Edward's penis has been in. I would have done a spit take if I'd been eavesdropping in that coffee shop!
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
young cullen is quite the kisser
2old4fanfic chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
the adorable Rubbles!
2old4fanfic chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
I feel like I should be holding a putter, or at least some balls
2old4fanfic chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Forgot how much I love this Jasper
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Esme is such a Mom!
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Rereading this is my equivalent of comfort food
Toliveinafantasy chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Alice has a big mouth, I would hate for a friend of mine to be running her mouth about who I'm brushing on. And Edward is TOLD she likes him, and decides to use female companionship to get his mind off her date..instead of doing something about it? Boys are dumb af
cheshire15 chapter 23 . 5/26/2017
Love this
blb1000 chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
And thus is the reason this was her ONLY gold tourney. ")
2,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »