Reviews for Comp Sem 101
kalibean chapter 23 . 7/21
Super cute story
Gagika chapter 23 . 5/21
I have always thought Golf is kind of boring but you taught me better. I think Edward could play everything and would look fucking hot. ;-)
I hate Bellas double standards. He is forced to apologize and she can go out with every man she want, though she know that Edward likes her a lot? Not fair, but in the end they are together just as it should be and lets say, he is very patient in relation of Bellas inexpierence! Great guy!
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/18
Bella's thoughts scream "depression".
b3j02 chapter 23 . 4/25
That was amazing. I was hoping Bella would win. Makes me want to learn to play golf!
b3j02 chapter 22 . 4/25
Was this a true story? It was wonderful! I loved their HEA! I have been waiting years to read one of your stories and this was a fabulous first!
b3j02 chapter 17 . 4/24
This story is great! I loved Dr. Banners class and all the writings. I love how they went Christmas shopping together for everyone. I love them together. This is just wonderful!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/21
I liked the first chapter, can't wait to read more!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 4/20
Bella is so funny! She thinks that doing the deed is the end of the fun line?

Loved Nursella and Sickward.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 4/7
Glad Bella had the big 'O' finally. Sounds like Rose and EMmett are getting serious... Yeah!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 4/6
Edward may think he can charm dads, but he hasn't met Charlie. Gah! I so remember all of that inner dialogue about being a good girl and not sleeping around...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 4/2
I loved Edward's notes on his apology and that he had to keep taking it out to read it. And, I totally agree with Esme. When your kids are in pain, you as a mother are also. I think she did the right thing. I don't think Bella was playing games. I think she just did not know what to think because she has no experience in relationships. And, I do think she was unconsciously trying to get back at Edward by wearing Gil's jersey. But, she was hurt.

Glad that MaMa Esme stepped in.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 4/1
OMG! That last line is HOT! HOT! HOT! Love worked up Edward...LOL
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 4/1
These two are so cute. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Emmett and Rose are adorable!

Expectancy Theory...I have a PhD in I/O Psychology and I could recite ET in my sleep. LOL!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 4/1
These two are hysterical. They just need to tell each other already...LOL!

I have a feeling there is going to be hurt feelings on both sides which is so unnecessary... but got to love the angst and UST!

I just hope that Bella does not see the posts by Cullen's Coochies. You had to be laughing out loud when you came up with that. LOL!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 4/1
I don't think Edward is going to take too kindly to Bella's date. Maybe it will give him the impetus he needs to make a move.
2,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »