Reviews for Fate ReNight
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 3/13
Nice bit with the reliving-the-history-of-the-Master dream there. We know why Shirou's done what he has, but other characters learning about previously mysterious histories, past characterization, and motivations is always thrilling. That's my favorite sort of response to watch.
Artemia Vera chapter 9 . 1/17
I love the story. I can't wait to see the moment where Saber learns that her Master is actually back in time after winning the war. I hope you continue this story. It's very good.
pltrgst chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
cool story
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Shirou deciding to be stupid and secretive. Most Shirous aren't meant to be able be master tacticians.
Noah Thomson chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I love your story so far ! First time I see Shirou doing again the war along Saber in such a manner, and I was glad you didn't stupidly follow the cannon story as other authors does normally... i read all the 9 chapters and i'm already hopping you upload a 10th even if 3 years have passed since the last one... it's a shame, cause this History is great !

Hope you find again the motivation to continue :3

PS: sorry if my english sucks T_T
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Really good, I like the strength of Shirou, and how you show that future knowledge has disadadvan. What I don't like are the length of the chapters. It's unreasonable but I would love if these chapters were longer and if you were to update soon : ) Please come back and continue.
hillerjk1991 chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Well, it's too bad it's been so long since you last updated. However, I'm still interested in seeing where you take this, assuming you're even considering still working on this after so long. In any case, good work.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
A few chapters switch from "fictional present"-tense to present-tense halfway through the chapter. There are also at least two typos in the dream of the first Church discussion: where Rin says, "I know your here," it should be "you're," and where Shirou says, "is imply have no reason to fight," it should be, "I simply..."
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
This setup has got to be very hard on Shirou, because he's already in love with Saber but she doesn't know him at this point, and their relationship can't grow the same way it did before because he's different now.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
First it's a sunrise, then it's a sunset? What?
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
Hey this was great! I hope you continue! :3
WriteShop chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
This story is very good.

too bad you never finished it
Yoholic chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
This too good to be left abandoned. Please update.
Yoholic chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Excellent story. Sad to see the story hasn't been updated in a while.
Ayylmao101 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I certainly hope you continue, enjoying this very much.