Reviews for I Remember Moments, Not Days
Crazybee3 chapter 51 . 12/7/2011
I really, really loved this story :)

Thank you very much!
i'm random girl chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
seems i missed 300 too :( but it is still oh so good!
bornonhalloween chapter 51 . 7/23/2011

Thanks for your lovely, lovely tribute there. I can't tell you how much it means to me that I helped inspire this kind of creation. Obviously, the story was brewing inside you. I just helped open the door? It's been a lovely journey with these two, and I love where they've come out. Healing each other and filling in the gaps, plugging in where need left gaping holes. Truly a story of the power of two people who redeem each other and themselves.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

bornonhalloween chapter 50 . 7/23/2011

Yes, I would imagine so!

Lovely summary!

bornonhalloween chapter 49 . 7/23/2011

This line kind of blew me away: "...when I find myself lost I move to a time where heartache ruled and a true love emerged from the darkness."

That's the perfection of a moment captured in time and sealed for eternity. One has the pleasure of examining it, reliving it, looking at it from all angles, feeling the feelings again. Stronger, possibly different each time, but still meaningful and calming.

Beautifully done. So happy for their lovely HEA.

bornonhalloween chapter 48 . 7/23/2011

I'm glad they can laugh at their erratic teenager. And you certainly captured his/her disgust at their PDA. Nothing grosses out our kids more than dirty talk or PDA! We do it just to torture them.

bornonhalloween chapter 47 . 7/23/2011
'The stick. The line.' Awesome. Nobody ever described conception so briefly...or geometrically.

bornonhalloween chapter 46 . 7/23/2011

I love his somber moment of doubt. He deserves that. And they move past. Good.

bornonhalloween chapter 45 . 7/23/2011
"Legs tangled up in our own special dance, we lose ourselves to the beat of our bodies." Beautiful.

bornonhalloween chapter 44 . 7/23/2011

Did you make up that line about the heart being on the left? Sweet!

Love her line, "Screw order..." It's so true. Their whole tragedy was timing!

Lovely reconnection here with lips on neck and sweet words.

bornonhalloween chapter 41 . 7/23/2011
I love those two lines near the end:

I'm an ass.

I fucked up.

Nothing better than a guy who can admit those two things! Sometimes they need to be illuminated on the topic!

Guest chapter 46 . 7/22/2011
There is some really awkward phrases and word choices. For example, the word "trot" is unintentionally hilarious. The word "trot" is used, for the most part, to describe the gait of an animal, specifically a horse. Yes, sometimes said of a person, but is is about the connotations of words. Anyway, a gait is basically between a walk and a run which is way it is sometimes used to describe the walk of a person, but words have connotations and that word really makes you think of a horse. Can you see why it doesn't work? I think you were thinking of the verb "to pad," which is to walk with soft(barefoot) steps. Also, that makes the adverb "soundlessly" redundant. I actually hate that word because it is so overused in fics.

You are trying too hard to sound "poetic," but is really doesn't work. The use of fragments are just jarring. The metaphors are pedestrian and the overuse of adjectives and adverbs annoying. This "moments" are about 200, so you have to make every word count. Do you know what you say? Nothing. You are just filling this vignettes with stupid metaphors, adjectives and unnecessary details. I know you are trying to go for a "stream-of-consciousness" style but it doesn't work (and I use that term loosely for this). It just makes the characters seem stupid. The whole point of that device is to make the thought process of a character coherent to the reader. The Modernists where not just some snobs; they were trying to break the traditional forms but they still wanted to make sense.

This is just not very good writing.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/22/2011
I feel so sad for Bella because it is obvious that Edward would trade his life with her for his previous one. It is pretty obvious.

I don't think Edward loves Bella and she is clearly second place.

Anyway this whole thing is just one inane run-on sentence.
ileftmyscar chapter 51 . 7/21/2011
Just on a final note, in case it wasn't obvious-

You are an incredible author and I'm proud to call you one of my closest friends :)
ileftmyscar chapter 50 . 7/21/2011
I loved the ending. Simple, sweet and perfect. I'm glad you wrote this. Because I'm sure that you also learned a lot from it, and having a complete story to your name is quite an accomplishment :)