Reviews for Breaking The Rules
aweomewriter1997 chapter 20 . 6/16
please make a sequel to this i love the story breaking the rules
KCRose17 chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Great story so far. It just doesn't feel like it is a fully done story. I kind of want to see how Yugi and Seto go for the rest of the year. What kinds of things would change about how they would act from here on out to how they use to act. Maybe something on what types of plans they would be able to really make between them and so on. I would like to know were Seto get all that money of his besides his job and what his home in would be like. Could you maybe do a short where Yugi goes over to his home? Anyway thank you for posting this up for everyone to read I did for the most part enjoy it.
EgyptianEmerald chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
Omg best story ever
anikestramitelek chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
IM DYING THE FEEELSSSSSSSSS! and second hand embarrassment for yugi
ANIKESTRAMITELEK chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
I LOVE YOU!MORE ,BEATIFUL PERSON, MORE!1
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is about the fifth time I've read this story, and I love it more and more each time! I wish you would write more. It's hard to find actual good quality Rivalshipping stories and you do a great job. Hope to see more from you!
Deadly Shadow chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Misty "Seto dude dude wait before you PMS effects me too Yugi having a crush on you doesn't effect your job! Sometimes I think your the real idiot."
Seto "That's it I'm suing the crap out of you."
Misty "Rain! Seto was a meanie!"
Rain "Hn. You probably started something."
Misty "Hmph he deserves to be told off though!"
Seto "For what saving my job?"
Misty "Yes!"
Rain "...Idiots."
Queen of Gamez chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
This story is amazing. The plot is great and the writing is great. I wish you would write a sequel.
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
This story is really good. I wonder if you will make a sequal
TheAmyflamy chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
i loved this fic! but i feel like you could of written more! i hope u wrote a sequel or something this story was soo good!
Shadapadaboo chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I took one look at the title for this Chapter and Put Blink 182's song "First Date" On repeat XD

And I laughed at the mention of leather XD OH MAN!

This fic is amazing and I love you for it!
SageMasterofSass chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
.AMAZING. Plain and simple.
13eautifulAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
'Great! xx
animarune chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Oh I would sooo love to read this from Kaiba's perspective!
animarune chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Erm Kaiba? I know you're new to this whole teaching thing, but you can't get fired because a student has a crush on you. You can't even be fired for feeling the same (which, by your outburst, I suspect you do). The only reason you'd be fired because of this is if you began a relationship with a student. Seriously. Calm down!