Reviews for Breaking The Rules
IM DYING THE FEEELSSSSSSSSS! and second hand embarrassment for yugi
ANIKESTRAMITELEK chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
I LOVE YOU!MORE ,BEATIFUL PERSON, MORE!1
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is about the fifth time I've read this story, and I love it more and more each time! I wish you would write more. It's hard to find actual good quality Rivalshipping stories and you do a great job. Hope to see more from you!
Deadly Shadow chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Misty "Seto dude dude wait before you PMS effects me too Yugi having a crush on you doesn't effect your job! Sometimes I think your the real idiot."
Seto "That's it I'm suing the crap out of you."
Misty "Rain! Seto was a meanie!"
Rain "Hn. You probably started something."
Misty "Hmph he deserves to be told off though!"
Seto "For what saving my job?"
Misty "Yes!"
Rain "...Idiots."
Queen of Gamez chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
This story is amazing. The plot is great and the writing is great. I wish you would write a sequel.
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
This story is really good. I wonder if you will make a sequal
TheAmyflamy chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
i loved this fic! but i feel like you could of written more! i hope u wrote a sequel or something this story was soo good!
Shadapadaboo chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I took one look at the title for this Chapter and Put Blink 182's song "First Date" On repeat XD

And I laughed at the mention of leather XD OH MAN!

This fic is amazing and I love you for it!
SageMasterofSass chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
.AMAZING. Plain and simple.
13eautifulAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
'Great! xx
animarune chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Oh I would sooo love to read this from Kaiba's perspective!
animarune chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Erm Kaiba? I know you're new to this whole teaching thing, but you can't get fired because a student has a crush on you. You can't even be fired for feeling the same (which, by your outburst, I suspect you do). The only reason you'd be fired because of this is if you began a relationship with a student. Seriously. Calm down!
bostafu chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Okay.. I wasn't that surprised at Joey but I WAS Surprised that Tea didn't over react and go in denial or out right refused to be their friends... in fact she comforted them! Wow.
bostafu chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Uwo.. just when atem's relationship is going down hill, yugi's just went up. I'm thinking there's a possibility that Atem might mistake seto to be seth and cause all kinds of problems, but hopefully that won't happen.

And seto has a magic briefcase! I wish I have a magic briefcase... or bag.