Reviews for Falling For You
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
You suck.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
What the hell? Are you serious to put this amazing fanfic on permanent hiatus or what? Believe me when I said I'd read this within few hours just to know how they'll end.. I'm so frustrated now.. :(
nellebm chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Update this story is awesome :)
jenna.773 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I just discovered fanfic a week and a half ago. Totally bummed that it looks as if this one won't be completed. Frustrating :/ It was good and we would love a resolution still.
Midwinternight chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
Awwww, I love this! Oh please don't stop the amount of Faberry because of Brittana, I love both, and both are totally perfect. Even if it's rated under Brittany and Santana, how can you not want to read Rachel and Quinn too :)
Dan chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
to be honest, this was the first fanfiction i ever read and its been moooonths now and ive read heaps more since this one and im waiting patiently for an update of brittany and santana getting together! update soon plzzzzz!
brittanalover chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
pleeease update this is amazing
Kali-blue chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
I hope you will continue, it is just getting good for Santana and Brittany to be together. Thanks
cady123 chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
NOoOoOo! I just spend hours reading this amazing fic and I just saw that you haven't updated in about 10 months...I hope you plan to finish it sometime. I really really enjoyed it and feel bad that things are so unsettled with brittana.
cady123 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I fell in love with Santana toward the end of this chapter! She's so sweet. And the ghost thing...so funny!
Blake chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
I really don't think Santana's a victim. Sure Quinn cheated but you can't tell me Santana didn't emotionally cheat on her with Brittany right back. I mean you don't have to be intimate with someone physically to cheat. Like if my girlfriend had the same relationship Santana had with Brittany during the Quinntana relationship then I'd feel just as cheated as if they had slept together. Just my 2 cents...

Also since I'm not going to read the latter chapters, I'd like to commend you for finding an equal balance between Brittana and Faberry in your story (or at least in my opinion). Your writing was beautiful. Dialogue entertaining. Overall a good read.
Ascoeur chapter 20 . 8/3/2012