Reviews for The Annie Arc: 'Maddie Get Your Gun'
Ro38 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Another great chptr!Chock full of so many differant aspects all Moonlighting style!Again Agnes is just the best!I so love her!I loved the phone call from Maddie to David telling him about the client,that was so hard for her to call him & how they go right into my partner needs me mode & forget the worst fight they ever had not long before it!Maddie reacted very well in car about seeing right through David w/o him telling her he slept w/Annie she is devastated by it & he is ashamed but wont let her know chase&dream was so funny!I can see them all dressed up in western garb now!

Of course David goes into taking care of her&only her mode&she wants his help but as usual wont admit it!

Love the bedroom scene&him not wanting to leave her side!

Love these lines alot:

she reminded him icily, 'are we through?'

'I thought so,' he replied thoughtfully, 'but I'm not sure anymore.' His eyes caught hers full on, just for a fleeting moment.

And:

Maddie was watching his profile for a moment, and for the first time since all this had started, she allowed herself to feel the pain of the loss. Oh Blondie, her inner voice sighed, you are not calm, and you are not in control. And you are certainly not over David Addison. How could you ever believe anything else?
beesnbears chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice job, ladies! This is just chock full! The scene outside Maddie's office stands out for me. David is one step ahead of Maddie, isn't he? The western dream sequence was a surprise! David has wanted to be in a western since... "Sleep Talking Guy?". ;)

Looking forward to the conclusion!