Reviews for Ah Ain't Got no Ackcent!
Anonymous mask chapter 1 . 2/20
10/10! Surprised this isn't even cannon yet. You got everything perfect. So, as Big Mac would say, Eeyup.
pinkieandshylover56 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
So good and funny I love it!
Heartful Blaze chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sweet mother of Troy that was a good read! Everypony was perfectly in character and it felt like I was reading the script of an actual episode! I've read some good fics in my time, but this is the first that used Applejack as a Main Character, usually she's a sider not really in focus in these fics which to an Applejack fan like me is a damned shame.
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Am I the only one that wants to see this get turned into an actual episode of the show? I just wouldn't be able to accept it if I was the only one!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I like this. Simple, yet entertaining. This would genuinely make a good episode.

You ever consider posting this on Fimfiction? It'd make the top box for sure (of course, almost every story makes the top box, but i digress.)
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
LOL! Loved it! It was brilliant! Especially Marmalade's use of Big Mac's catchphrase!Iforgot about Applejack being able to use a Manehattenite tone.
ScarlettRose94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The producers of My Little Pony ought to hire you as a writer! This would make an absolutely fantastic episode, getting to see all of this unfold in the actual TV show is the only thing that could possibly make it better :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Omg this story was AMAZING! If I didn't know any better I'd say that this was an actual episode! It should be anyway. I've always loved the friendship between these two especially and you've portrayed it simply wonderfully. This truly was a delight to read and I am friggin beyond impressed! Well done and keep up the amazing work! :D
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
One of the best MLP oneshots I've ever read EVER. QwQ
I gots the feels, yo.
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This fic was actually one of the reasons I started reading fan fiction a few years ago. I had only just discovered the site and didn't have an account yet, so I wasn't able to favorite it. Then, I got absorbed into so many different fandoms I didn't even THINK about it until recently. I'm glad it's still as good as the first time I read it. Awesome story, keep on writin'!
S.S. Pie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh my gosh! This was so much fun to read. You had Applejack's personality pegged the entire time and this situation/plot was woven beautifully. The way you through in the slip ups made the entire think so real and showed just how hard it was for AJ the whole darn time! And the twist with everypony being in the same position as her was amazing! I was wondering about that the whole story and if there were ANY other county/southern talkers in the whole EXPO. And the Pie sisters were hilarious! Who would have thought that Pinkie Sense was something that ran in her family? Nicely done!
Kaimai chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
The best fic I ave ever read!
NebulaXYZ chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Well done. I can see this as an actual episode.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this! This is fantastic, it could be taken and made into a real episode! Wonderful job!
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was charming! I could actually see it being made as an episode. The characterization was spot-on and you handled the phonetically-written dialects and accents very well!